Official: Mohamed Sissoko to Juve (1 Viewer)

Sissoko...

• FOR

• AGAINST

• BOH!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #226
    Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus are set to beat Barcelona to the Liverpool midfielder.

The Mali international is currently Rafa Benitez's fourth choice after Mascherano, Xabi Alonso and Gerrard, and had declared his displeasure after the Champions League final.

"I'm 22, and I know I am still a young player, but now I need to progress," he had said.

"Playing every game is important to me, so I need to know my situation. I need to play football."

Rafa Benitez is said to be open to letting him leave should an important offer come in, as he believes that Mascherano is the way forward.

Sossoko has been very strongly linked to Barcelona over the last ten days or so, but Juventus have stepped up their chase as they look to secure a defensive midfielder.

The Turin giants missed out of Torsten Frings after he decided to stay on at Werder, and are keen to start making some key signings for next season.

Reports in Italy now suggest that an agreement has already been reached with the player, and that Liverpool are also willing to do business over an offer in the region on 13 million euros.

Goal.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)