Official: Mohamed Sissoko to Juve (5 Viewers)

Sissoko...

• FOR

• AGAINST

• BOH!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
but you lack a bit of creativity in the middle.have seen mavuba play so dont know how creative he is.then again we didnt have any creative players in the middle in the previous years
17mil is a bit too much though for momo.max 15,better would have been 10-12
but vieria-emerson arent creative and we won 2 scudetti

I agree with you about his price

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
So it's not official yet and that's why I'm not putting my hopes high, they also said we signed Iaquinta and there is nothing offical too (though I hope it stays like that :)) But if we really sign Sissoko it would be an excellent move since Barca wanted him too and I hope we will sign Mavuba too even I prefer Bodmer a little bit. And with this two arrivals I think we finished shopping for the midfield which is good cuz we really need defenders :D Although we could sign maybe Almirion too but only if we sell Zanetti (which I doubt) or rid of Gianni or loan (co-ownership) Marichiso and Paro.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What I understood from the different newpapers of today is the following:

1- The agreement which was reached was with the player, not with Liverpool.
2- The player will get a 3 million euro wage.
3- Juve offers 12 million euro for Liverpool
4- Liverpool want 16-17 million euro
5- It's expected that the deal maybe finished with 14 million euro agreement.
6- Nothing official yet, so all the possibilities are still on.

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #210
    Juventus are on the verge of signing Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko for £8.5m, reports in Italy claim.

The 22-year-old has been on the club’s wish list for some time as the Bianconeri look to strengthen their squad in view of their return to the top flight.

The young Mali international, who was asked for by previous Coach Didier Deschamps last November, is considered by many as the new Patrick Vieira.

Juventus turned their attention to Sissoko after the Bianconeri missed out on Werder Bremen ace Torsten Frings last month.

Stories in the peninsula suggest that Sissoko has reached an agreement with Juventus, who will now meet Liverpool officials to finalise the move.

The Italian giants are understood to have tabled an offer of just under £9m and the Champions League finalists are ready to do business.

Sissoko, who was born in France, faces stiff competition for a starting shirt at Anfield given the presence of Javier Mascherano, Xabi Alonso and Steven Gerrard in their squad. They have also agreed to sign Brazil U-20 captain Lucas Pezzini in July.

Meanwhile, Marco Tardelli looks like he will remain on the Juventus board despite rumours suggesting that he was ready to quit.

However, Roberto Bettega looks like he is on his way out after the transfer consultant wasn’t offered a new contract in Turin.

Football Italia

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    sissoko would be a good move but 17 mil is way to much

if i'm right we only got 50mio for transfers
    with sissoko and iaquinta we have 25 mio spend...

Durden

May 11, 2006
    We might end up getting him free :eyebrows:

But... All the other times players have been repported close to Juve it has been a dead duck.
    Yep I wont celebrate anything before I see it confirmed on juventus.com... Im tired of having my cock teased and not being allowed to come...

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
    Juventus are reported to have tabled a bid for Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko.

Sissoko has fallen out of favour at Anfield following the arrival of Javier Mascherano from West Ham in January.

The Mali international has stated his frustration at his current situation with Rafa Benitez's men, and could be open to a new challenge.

Sissoko's future in England is therefore in doubt, despite still having three years remaining on his contract, and Barcelona are also thought to be interested.

Liverpool are unwilling to sell Sissoko to another English club, but may be tempted by Juventus' attractive offer.

The Italian giants are rumoured to be offering The Reds between €15million and €20million (£10m-£13.5m) for Sissoko.

Meanwhile, Juventus are also reported to be interested in Lyon's out-of-favour midfielder Alou Diarra, who is also a target for Everton, Bordeaux and Marseille.

SKY SPORTS

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)