Official: Mohamed Sissoko to Juve (7 Viewers)

Sissoko...

• FOR

• AGAINST

• BOH!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Looks hot.. Wich car do you have..?
He's not really buying that; it says "Momo" as in Mohamed Sissoko :D

Look at this interview of him I found:

Notice how he keeps saying "It's very good for Liverpool..." and not "us". I wonder if he'll feel an attachment to us once he comes. (Which I won't believe until I see him holding our jersey)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Looks hot.. Wich car do you have..?
He's not really buying that; it says "Momo" as in Mohamed Sissoko :D

Look at this interview of him I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7k7NythMXE

Notice how he keeps saying "It's very good for Liverpool..." and not "us". I wonder if he'll feel an attachment to us once he comes. (Which I won't believe until I see him holding our jersey)
Bingo Zé Tahir.

I have a 05 Civic but with crappy hubcaps. Those Momo's wouldn't find anyway. :cry:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Frankly even though it's bit too much, it's an investment that will have immediate impact now and for the future. We may have to overspend a bit but we must make sure we get the players we need before another club has a chance to snatch them. We have to be aggressive and if it means spending a few euros more then that's fine.

Mar 30, 2006
Frankly even though it's bit too much, it's an investment that will have immediate impact now and for the future. We may have to overspend a bit but we must make sure we get the players we need before another club has a chance to snatch them. We have to be aggressive and if it means spending a few euros more then that's fine.
:agree:

Jul 28, 2002
Momo should be a decent signing but our midfield will be about as creative as cheese on toast. With Momo and Zanetti, the wide players will have to work over time to do the business. We will become a defensive team, yet our current back four is next to useless anyway!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Seriously,MOMO is a great young player..8-10 million pounds is a fair price i suppose,as he has experience in the champions league and both Laliga and EPL..i just hope is true that he will be wearing our jersey next season..

I've been bitterly disappointed with our board recently,i know its too early to judge as some will say but, losing Deschamps,thinking to sell Balza,and thinking to buy Iaquinta when Trez is still around..i just hope they do something right sooner than later,MOMO is a great first step..i think keeping Buffon and buying a great playmaker should be their next step,Ribas anyone..?

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #295
    Seriously,MOMO is a great young player..8-10 million pounds is a fair price i suppose,as he has experience in the champions league and both Laliga and EPL..i just hope is true that he will be wearing our jersey next season..

I've been bitterly disappointed with our board recently,i know its too early to judge as some will say but, losing Deschamps,thinking to sell Balza,and thinking to buy Iaquinta when Trez is still around..i just hope they do something right sooner than later,MOMO is a great first step..i think keeping Buffon and buying a great playmaker should be their next step,Ribas anyone..?
    Who's the dude?!
    And welcome to the forum :pint:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Yeahh well,i think so too..he better not go to any other club tho..cos if he does,then thats it,no other great playmaker will be available for a fair price..

however,im still gonna have his name on my prayers..hehehe
    well,cos i also made a bet withmy fren that juve is gonna have a great playmaker this year..so thats another reason why i hope he still comes..

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #299
    Yeahh well,i think so too..he better not go to any other club tho..cos if he does,then thats it,no other great playmaker will be available for a fair price..

however,im still gonna have his name on my prayers..hehehe
    well,cos i also made a bet withmy fren that juve is gonna have a great playmaker this year..so thats another reason why i hope he still comes..
    :tup:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    It would be great to have him here. I really like his powerful play. He is quite skillfull too and his passing is above average! However, I really like, that our management starts to invest into younger players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)