Official: Man Utd sign Nani and Anderson (4 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope Nani turns out to be the next Ronaldo like Ortega,Aimar,Riquelme and 2348702374802347902347023470234702394790238749023487902347902347023947023947902374902347023947902347023947902347092347092347092347023947023947023947023947023947902347023947902347902347902347023947239047027319263581275638712 other players were supposed to be the next Maradona.
only one player now in the world who is the next maradona

Messi :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I got my reservation about Nani. I think Nani is more type than substance from few games I have seen him play against Inter.

But Anderson impressed me in CL matches with surprisingly good technique and vision, from a guy with predator-like looks.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
guys, their website alone makes them look like they are on an entire different level than Juve! and thats just their website!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Turk

ManUre spending is based on the calculation that ManUre are going to receive significant increase in TV deal in next couple of years. ManUre might have mis-calculated the value of TV revenue after the upcoming on expires, but a team of their financial clout and fanbase, should be able absorb the risk even if those two youngsters dont exactly pay dividends.

Nonetheless, I don't think it is wise to pay crazy sums to teenager kids. Not because they are not very good. But I think the growth prospects of young player is extremely hard to predict, and the guys you thought were going to be the best, may not pan out to be such, but merely extremely good players. Look at the last cycle. Del Piero, Ronaldo, and Raul, were three biggest phenom in the game, but they were outstaged by relatively unknown prospects like Figo, Zizou and Rivaldo. Regarding youngsters, its all about scouting, and network. Forget reputation. I think Gourcuff for Milan could be every bit as good as, if not better than, Nani and Anderson, and yet Milan got him fraction of those two's value.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Turk

ManUre spending is based on the calculation that ManUre are going to receive significant increase in TV deal in next couple of years. ManUre might have mis-calculated the value of TV revenue after the upcoming on expires, but a team of their financial clout and fanbase, should be able absorb the risk even if those two youngsters dont exactly pay dividends.

Nonetheless, I don't think it is wise to pay crazy sums to teenager kids. Not because they are not very good. But I think the growth prospects of young player is extremely hard to predict, and the guys you thought were going to be the best, may not pan out to be such, but merely extremely good players. Look at the last cycle. Del Piero, Ronaldo, and Raul, were three biggest phenom in the game, but they were outstaged by relatively unknown prospects like Figo, Zizou and Rivaldo. Regarding youngsters, its all about scouting, and network. Forget reputation. I think Gourcuff for Milan could be every bit as good as, if not better than, Nani and Anderson, and yet Milan got him fraction of those two's value.
so much to say so little :p :toast:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
somebody must stop this madness

firstly millions for crap carrick and hargeaves

now milllions 2 kids

where is the source of this dark money
...CL semifinalist and Premiership title ? always full stadium ? ...
american owners? petrol from iraq?
You're talking about a company that makes more than £100,000,000 per year profit. They can afford this without resorting to oil money. The American owners are there to make money, not pump it in.

Anderson is just awesome, he would shine for sure, but I'm so sure about Nani.
I've heard good things about Anderson, but I have to admit, I've seen neither play.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have to say, despite the high price, these are two wise acquisitions by ManU. Kudos to them. Nani is a bundle of energy who could make a lethal partnership with Ronaldo (what is it with Portugal and all these fantastic young wingers lately?... Ronaldo, Quaresma, Nani...). Nani has even impressed on the NT at the ripe age of 19. And with Ronaldo and Simão serving suspensions against Belgium this weekend, it's almost guaranteed that Nani will start Saturday opposite Quaresma.

Anderson has been a youth sensation for Porto. I think he's the greater risk in the longer term. But he was one of the primary reasons Porto was able to win the Superliga title this year.

Juve could learn a lot from this. ManU and Barca are running circles around the competition in aggressively signing young talent that can perform now and yet have an even greater upside in the future.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:wallbang:

so they are already owned 4 world best teenager at this current time , Ronaldo , Rooney , Nani and Anderson .

but don't worry , we have more , like Marchisio , Giovinco , Criscito , Palladino or even Bettega jr. :p

screwed Manure :pumpkin:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
only one player now in the world who is the next maradona

Messi :agree:
maradona is one of a kind, messi is never going to reach maradona's level. i agree he is a good player no doubt but a dribble against getafe does not make him maradona at all. not to mention u cant possibly compare a drible against poooooooor getafe with maradonas dribble againt england in wc86 huge difference in stage lay out there. tevez is almost maradona as he doesnt get injured every 2 months like messi!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maradona did his dribble at 25.Messi did it at 19;)
there is no doubt that messi has talent written all over him, i'd be blind to say he is'nt a good player, but i would'nt go as far as saying he is maradona yet. and yes maradona might ve done his famous dribble at the ageof 25 but it was against england at a world cup game not against getafe in the liga!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
there is no doubt that messi has talent written all over him, i'd be blind to say he is'nt a good player, but i would'nt go as far as saying he is maradona yet. and yes maradona might ve done his famous dribble at the ageof 25 but it was against england at a world cup game not against getafe in the liga!!
actualy it was not in la liga.. it was in copa del rey ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)