Official: Man Utd sign Nani and Anderson (4 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
When I hear that juve is goint to pay 8m for Iaquinta I get pain as if they are taking the 8 millions from my money:D
Yeah its been a hell of a year I lost my girl, my job and now Juve is about to pay 8m for Iaquinta.. With my luck I'll get hit by a truck next week and Juve will pay 12m for Baiocco... Maybe I should start supporting Binter...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Yeah its been a hell of a year I lost my girl, my job and now Juve is about to pay 8m for Iaquinta.. With my luck I'll get hit by a truck next week and Juve will pay 12m for Baiocco... Maybe I should start supporting Binter...
If I was you, I would rather kill myself instead of being inter fan... belive me this is better:pint:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Why can't Juve just do this?

No rumours and then sign two top class youngsters quickly and quietly.
ok we all would love to see sings like these. but we have to face the fact. manu really got much more money .... and we r just back in serie a.
really 50 min today isn't much ...sadly... these two youngster coast nearly the same than our transfermarket bugdet... i really miss the old days :cry:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
actually i think Man U have been hustled...30 mil for players that are so young and relatively uproven...they could have easily signed Ribery and Hunter...who would any1 rather have Ribery + Hunter or Nani + Anderson?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)