Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (10 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually prefered andrade from the very beggining simply because he has the experience and leadership juve desperately needed . i would have loved to see milto but considering that we have to buy another 2-3 players . 20 million for a cb was simply too much .

very glad juve made this move . it also shows other clubs that when dealing with juve , u better not fuck around and start playing with the price , and juve certainly didnt get on their hands and knees begging for anyone .

Respect to the juve management for this move , we just need another CB , an OM , and we're nearly done .
:agree:

I think Secco has handled this situation well and it shows other clubs not to try and hold us to ransom because it won't work.

Well done Secco. Now Canna and Diego please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
get your tongue out of badass' arse will you!
i dont actually know wtf ur on about, i said last week that this week was the last opportunity to get milito or its onto plan B which is andrade. since today is friday, thats the end of the week, and we moved to plan B and executed it, so i dont actually know what ur trying to prove

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i dont actually know wtf ur on about, i said last week that this week was the last opportunity to get milito or its onto plan B which is andrade. since today is friday, thats the end of the week, and we moved to plan B and executed it, so i dont actually know what ur trying to prove
nah its not that but alot of your post are contradictorary, you say that you were celebrating trez' contract rnewal a day before us and today you didnt think we would sign andrade today and we did from what i have seen. its just a matter of being consistent when posting news and what you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)