Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yea the Vinman was spot-on all the way from the beginning and the Badass is kicking ass in vivid colours.

Time for a mass-unban, anyone with me?

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
This guys are so fast. I mean their web designers and so on. If this transfer happen we won't see the news on our web site earlier than next month.:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man.. now get Barzagli or preferably Meira and we're done on the mercato! with Criscito and Boum-boum as backup we're set :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
wahooooooooo!!!
this is the greatest news of the day!!!
thanks mark77 4 makin me happy!!!:)

btw...jorje is a great defender!!!
hope he will do fine:)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
well its not exactly milito, just a sense of dissapointment now :( andrade shuda been the smokescreen and milito our target :( *sigh*
I'm kinda glad it ended up the way it did. Milito is a great defender and would have been a huge upgrade for the defense (as Andrade is), despite his tendency to collect cards and fouls... however it was becoming increasingly likely that he was a money pit. Say we paid 18m euro for him, plus lofty salary, and his knees gave out... that's an awful lot of money to lose, especially for a team on the rebound and no CL income, and money that could not be spent on an additional defender for depth. We'd be back to potentially a Boum-Legro tandem and that's just cruel.

Hopefully Juve signed Andrade for 10m euro or less.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Now I think that all those who are members in the "I hope u die Secco" - club, go hang urselves :smoke:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
You are an informer now ;)

And Vinnie also since he seemed adamant that Milito won't be coming.

Congrats to Vinnie and Godfella.:pint:
Thanks, i was about to start a thread about it but then some guy stole it from me :D .

Hehe good buy, not the best but ok..

One central defender more and we have our defence...

I have a bad feeling the club gonne close the market for defenders...:disagree:

Hope im wrong:cool:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
few years ago I was thinking he is a very solid CB. In the last couple of years I did not see him much.. I hope he is still good.. in any case he is better than all our current CBs

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I'm just calling Secco over the phone, but it says "Line busy". Badass are you on the line with Secco right now ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)