Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just don't understand what all this fuss is about. We all wanted a strong cb, we got him. And still the bitching won't stop. We couldn't get Milito, get over it. Andrade is our, he will wear the Juve jersey for years to come. We should welcome him and support him. Let's start discussing future moves and stop arguing over the past.
I already stated I think Andrade is a great player, so re-read my posts.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
havent seen this player much/regularly, but reading comments from other forum, his last season was quite poor and he has gained weight. and many kept mentioning his injury, and how his form dropped after that.

:nervous:
just bitterness? or is it true?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hell yea they are considered big signings, tiago was also wanted by milan but he chose us, and andrade was being followed by madrid and barca. what will it take for you to be happy? that we sign messi, kaka and c.ronaldo?
ya people here are really getting on my nerves with this big name crap...you want a big name get Venegoor of Hesselink:disagree:
I'm not suggesting we go back to having 2 destroyers, I just feel Tiago and Almiron may not give the defence enough protection.
agreed..IMO Ranieri should have got Mavuba instead of Almiron...I dont think a tiago-almiron partnership is good enough defensively..Ranieri would probably have to play Zanetti with them to give the midfield that extra protection.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #450
    Some papers said 10m €, others 11m, 7m + Zalayeta but what I hear/read :D is 8.75m €. Not bad! if it's true.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Andrade is a rock. Hopefully he has fully recovered from his injury. All we need now is a partner with him at the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)