Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I remember Andrade acting a wall couple years ago in some CL-game. I rated him really highly then. Ever since it seems he's been injured forever, don't know where to put him today. Anyway, I'm happy 'bout the signing.
The only concern is how injury prone he is. Andrade is due a good while injury free though.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
he was the coffee boy for Moggi :D :p

To be honest I have no idea what he did for them.
well he seems to know a lot of "contacts" to be able to move in the transfer market with such haste and decisiveness.

is andrade really on ranieri's wish list?

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
i just read the deportivo site and it looks like they've been wanting to get rid of this player for years, although he keeps getting injured.

question marks in the air...

Adzke

May 19, 2007
i just read the deportivo site and it looks like they've been wanting to get rid of this player for years, although he keeps getting injured.

question marks in the air...
He has been of a very high standard for a long time. He gets injured a lot, but he is still a very good defender.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
ah shyte and zala opposite direction :S
i just read that deportivo rejected this option and went for the straight cash transaction.

if we've been purchasing players like andrade for 11M and let go of players like miccolli and kapo for fees in the region of 3-5M, i don't think our money will last that long.

seriously, i'd have purchase andrade for only up to 6M maximum..

looks like we have to tighten our belts in the next few years.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i just read that deportivo rejected this option and went for the straight cash transaction.

if we've been purchasing players like andrade for 11M and let go of players like miccolli and kapo for fees in the region of 3-5M, i don't think our money will last that long.

seriously, i'd have purchase andrade for only up to 6M maximum..

looks like we have to tighten our belts in the next few years.
Miccoli and Kapo were OK players at best. Andrade is a very good player who we can base our defence on.

The fees sound reasonable to me but some folk round here just seem to want to whinge about everything.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
well now its time to find a partner for andrade,so much for hoping for milito,but Andrade is still considered as a leader and plus he is a national team captain right..?
lets look at our options for the partner in defence,i really do hope his italian..
anyone with some ideas,isnt there any other great italian defenders who could be available other than Barzagli(i would love to have him) and Cannavaro..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)