Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
gilardino will cost about 15 million and we will lose a young star to parma again. Cavenaghi will cost maybe 5 to 10 million plus salas. Now, Cavenaghi is just as good as gilardino, and playing as back up to vieri would suit him more than gilardino who would be asking to start at his next team.

anyway, lets just wait and see if vieri is done deal first.

Buy on AliExpress.com

buff

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Cavenaghi is not proven in Serie A, so I highly doubt he is better than Gilardino. Until Cavegol scores 20 goals in Serie A, Alberto will still be my choice of the two.

Welcome to the Forums btw buff.
Thanks man!!!

That´s why Gilardino cost 20 M and Cavenaghi 5-10M..because one is proven...but, i think, both have the same talent...they very good forwards..give Cave one chance and he will bright...we don´t need a proven striker, we will have Vieri, Miccoli and DP, could test Cave...

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we get Vieri and sell Trezeguet and Di Vaio, we have:

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli

We need another striker.

The answer is Sculli. He is FREE! If we get Gillardino he would be warming the bench and cost us 15m euros. Gilla is worth much more than Vieri at present BECAUSE of his age.

AGE is priced into the transfer market so buying old players is not as bad as it may seem.

So our 5 strikers will be:

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli
Zalayeta
Sculli

We then sign Emerson. That leaves us with the major task ahead FIXING THE DEFENCE....We need to acquire 2 world class central defenders.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Why do the MODS allow for a thread like this to continue without editing the title....its wrong, mis-leading and a waste of time. The title says official and then the first post explains why it is not at the moment.
Anyhow, LOOKS like it will happen but these are the different scenario's floating around:
Vieri for Maresca and Di Vaio
Vieri for Di Vaio plus 10 mil.
Vieri for Zambrotta
Vieri and 10 Mil. for Nedved (heard that one today on the radio)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think its only DV plus cash. Veron joined inter, emre and stankovic are there so maresca isnt needed at all. Thuram could involved but i doubt they would want him due to his age.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
gilardino will cost about 15 million and we will lose a young star to parma again. Cavenaghi will cost maybe 5 to 10 million plus salas. Now, Cavenaghi is just as good as gilardino, and playing as back up to vieri would suit him more than gilardino who would be asking to start at his next team.

watever happened to the rumors of canvhagi i was wondering..are we goona get him or did moggi just loose intrest of him??

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Catenaccio ] ++
If we get Vieri and sell Trezeguet and Di Vaio, we have:

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli

We need another striker.
Definitely, and there is plenty of time left... I have a feeling that we won't see any transfers until July. Euro is starting in 8 days.

Alex

May 1, 2004
Vieri, Del Piero and Miccoli is perfect. They represent power, skill and speed.

They will all get plenty of playing time and so morale will be high.

Bring in Gila or Cava or some other big name and players suffer from lack of confidence. Just get a young gun without big name and let him develop over years slowly replacing DP and Vieri. Or work with those primavera players.

Perfect.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

watever happened to the rumors of canvhagi i was wondering..are we goona get him or did moggi just loose intrest of him??
the less rumours there is, the higher chance of us getting him!

remember moggi? LOL

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
Fliakis:

It is true about him talking to Real Madrid. I have been told by a friend who works with some of Vieri's good friends here in Sydney
even if he is, da fok would he do there? ok, morientes may be sold, but ronaldo and raul will stay. they wont play with 3 forwards unless zidane is sold. so i dont see vieri going to madrid to warm the bench.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

agreed.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yeah, I did. I knew you would like that Fabi.

I wonder which number Vieri will choose. 32? It would seem rather strange to have such a big number playing regularly for the team.

I think he'll get 9 and Mico will get a new number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)