Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Catenaccio ] ++
If we get Vieri and sell Trezeguet and Di Vaio, we have:

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli

We need another striker.

The answer is Sculli. He is FREE! If we get Gillardino he would be warming the bench and cost us 15m euros. Gilla is worth much more than Vieri at present BECAUSE of his age.

AGE is priced into the transfer market so buying old players is not as bad as it may seem.

So our 5 strikers will be:

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli
Zalayeta
Sculli

We then sign Emerson. That leaves us with the major task ahead FIXING THE DEFENCE....We need to acquire 2 world class central defenders.

Except that Sculli scored only 2 goals in 18 matches last season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
But he is FREE!!!
And he will be warming the bench most of the time anyway, so it doesn't matter...

cirof

May 28, 2004
Zalayeta will go out on loan ... or maybe Moggi will even sell him, so don't count Zalayeta.

And Sculli ... no, I don't want Sculli.

Let's buy Cavenaghi.

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli
Cavenaghi

The best attack in whole world!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
But he is FREE!!!
And he will be warming the bench most of the time anyway, so it doesn't matter...
So what if he's free, he's not good enough. Anyways, we need squad depth, and if Vierie gets injured (which he will) we need someone that can adequatly replace him and thats not Sculli.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
bakuss: are you watching PremierShip? am sorry about that , but he needs ages to be a quality like Dp !

No......I do not watch that lousy leauge where class players cannot perform. I Watch SerieA and Mutu wan among 3 best players last year. 20 goals + first assister of leauge.......that is class......and that is a taboo for DP.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
damn, as I woke up this morning I had hoped that the news would
had been confirmed....

I'm more intrested seeing what players have been included in the deal
rather than the Vieri part!

I assume there was no press conf. yesterday! :(
Sitting like and idiot presing refresh like an addict :groan: ;)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cirof ] ++
Zalayeta will go out on loan ... or maybe Moggi will even sell him, so don't count Zalayeta.

And Sculli ... no, I don't want Sculli.

Let's buy Cavenaghi.

Vieri
Del Piero
Miccoli
Cavenaghi

The best attack in whole world!!!
dude u hit the jackpot:thumb:

Jul 28, 2002
i think they should be held a little earlier, 3:15 maybe...cos it jus seems so much nicer, but hey, most people finish work at 5, so they can be back home and watch the unveiling :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am beginning to feel it is another Moggi surprise and Vieri won't be with us

He will do it again, Capello is our new coach when EVERYONE was waiting for Deschamps or Prandelli. Now we are all waiting for Vieri and no one but Moggi knows who will be the one

Sep 28, 2002
so the press conference is today?

damn you zizou, watch your balls now :fero:

i wish we could get cavenaghi as well. my fav young player. but gilardino is italian and i dont want him to rot at milan or roma. or inter :scared:

maybe we could get them both in lets say 3 years and play em both at once.

Jul 28, 2002
Dont think they could play both, jus dont seem a suitable partneship, but hey , they may hit it off and form a wonderfull partnership!!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Juve’s Vieri bid stalls Friday 4 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri’s transfer from Inter to Juventus may take longer than expected after a number of problems developed.

The Italian media were convinced that a deal was done but Vieri has allegedly rejected Juve’s initial offer.

The Turin giants have offered the striker a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season. However, he currently nets £5m at Inter and he still has two years left in Milan.

Juventus don’t really want to increase their bid but they may be forced to if they want to net the 31-year-old.

However, it is also understood that the two clubs have yet to finalise definite terms on a transfer.

Inter have agreed to take Marco Di Vaio from Turin as part of the deal and the player has given his consent to the move.

But the Nerazzurri also want another player, reported to be Lilian Thuram or Manuele Blasi.

Yet Juve seem ready to offer only Enzo Maresca, who wouldn’t be needed by Inter after the capture of Juan Veron, and Uruguayan international ‘keeper Fabian Carini.

Meanwhile, stories on Friday also claim that the two clubs are working on another swap deal.

Inter defender Marco Materazzi could be heading to the Delle Alpi in a move that sees Mark Iuliano go in the other direction.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun4e.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)