Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Damn, where's that fvcker Glenn now?! :fero: :(

Hmm, interesting article. I knew that Vieri would want very high wages, but wtf, Di Vaio + Thuram for Vieri? I don't like that deal at all, and why the swear word does Moggi always want to offer Maresca to other clubs? Thank the Lord Inter already have Veron. Lastly, Materazzi for Iuliano... Well, I hate Materazzi, but he is better than Iuliano.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Vieri is good, but he's not worth breaking the bank for, and a 4 year contract?! Can you see him in our first team at 34-35?! I can't.

As for Materazzi - why do we want him????

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Juve’s Vieri bid stalls Friday 4 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri’s transfer from Inter to Juventus may take longer than expected after a number of problems developed.

The Italian media were convinced that a deal was done but Vieri has allegedly rejected Juve’s initial offer.

The Turin giants have offered the striker a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season. However, he currently nets £5m at Inter and he still has two years left in Milan.

Juventus don’t really want to increase their bid but they may be forced to if they want to net the 31-year-old.

However, it is also understood that the two clubs have yet to finalise definite terms on a transfer.

Inter have agreed to take Marco Di Vaio from Turin as part of the deal and the player has given his consent to the move.

But the Nerazzurri also want another player, reported to be Lilian Thuram or Manuele Blasi.

Yet Juve seem ready to offer only Enzo Maresca, who wouldn’t be needed by Inter after the capture of Juan Veron, and Uruguayan international ‘keeper Fabian Carini.

Meanwhile, stories on Friday also claim that the two clubs are working on another swap deal.

Inter defender Marco Materazzi could be heading to the Delle Alpi in a move that sees Mark Iuliano go in the other direction.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun4e.html
shit i knew i shouldnt have opend my big mouth, i was joking about materazzi, bollocks, maybecappello is trying to ruin us!!

Enzo as well, ****ing hell, why dont the board lik ehim, everybody else does!!!

I personally am against this deal if it involves the loss of Enzo!!!

Forza Enzo!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Juve’s Vieri bid stalls Friday 4 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri’s transfer from Inter to Juventus may take longer than expected after a number of problems developed.

The Italian media were convinced that a deal was done but Vieri has allegedly rejected Juve’s initial offer.

The Turin giants have offered the striker a four-year contract worth £2.8m a season. However, he currently nets £5m at Inter and he still has two years left in Milan.

Juventus don’t really want to increase their bid but they may be forced to if they want to net the 31-year-old.

However, it is also understood that the two clubs have yet to finalise definite terms on a transfer.

Inter have agreed to take Marco Di Vaio from Turin as part of the deal and the player has given his consent to the move.

But the Nerazzurri also want another player, reported to be Lilian Thuram or Manuele Blasi.

Yet Juve seem ready to offer only Enzo Maresca, who wouldn’t be needed by Inter after the capture of Juan Veron, and Uruguayan international ‘keeper Fabian Carini.

Meanwhile, stories on Friday also claim that the two clubs are working on another swap deal.

Inter defender Marco Materazzi could be heading to the Delle Alpi in a move that sees Mark Iuliano go in the other direction.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun4e.html
LOOOOL If that happends....
The guy is a Fantaic ANTI JUVE SUpporter...
Yeah he will want to join!!!

and who the hell wants him!!! :fero::fero::fero:

Screw this deal!

Di Vaio + €5m = Vieri

OK!

But now Di Vaio + X + n... + €Zm = Vieri
SCREW THIS MOGGI!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I have doubt that Capello is Sensi's spy, who will destroy Juve during this season.
We don't need Vieri for such a high price!
We have to keep Maresca!
Everobody knows that, except Moggi&Capello :(

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
we will be suppoting Materazzi... :scared: .. i thot next season will be awkiward enough having Zebina..:wallbang:
zebina and Matterazzi, what a shoking defence..shamefull.

Aug 27, 2003
:LOL: u like to see if the matter could get any worse john 10..

well i have to agree with jeeks i want these transfer to ends hopefully soon but i want in this tansfers to get atleast two to three good players..like defnders maybe..bt hopefully not loosing at crucila player..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is why I am nervous....things are out of control and I don't want to loose players like Maresca or Thuram for the sake of Materazzi for example

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
This is why I am nervous....things are out of control and I don't want to loose players like Maresca or Thuram for the sake of Materazzi for example
wat!! materrazzi! okay seriously this is new to me! i know i read it hear but hell i dont want that to happen ..moggi is mad if he does so! i mean what the hell is there scarcity of defnders..i rather use our youth team players (who are very good) materrazi is just rough..and he sint even a good player...he is one player i really hate in inter..him, vieri and toldo! why most of them r linked to juve!! whyyy!!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
im one for seeing Vieri back at Juve but not if its gonna cost us maybe 2 players + money. i would prefer if Juve go for Gilardino.

i really dont understand this, Moggi said before that he would love Gilardino but it seems that his price is too high....but now Moggi is looking at a player which is near the end of his playing days and may end up costing more than Gilardino would

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
:LOL: u like to see if the matter could get any worse john 10..

well i have to agree with jeeks i want these transfer to ends hopefully soon but i want in this tansfers to get atleast two to three good players..like defnders maybe..bt hopefully not loosing at crucila player..
well im intregeud, how can it get worse??Zebina??materazzi?? loosing enzo?? paying rip off for Bobo, i thought capelloe was gonna bring us some good mercato...doesnt look like it.....the way i see it it can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)