Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So if Di Vaio leaves in the Vieri deal and most probably Trezeguet goes to Barça we need one more striker.

1. Vieri
2. Del Piero
3. Miccoli

Gilardino, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Corradi, Bazzani, Caracciolo, RVN(yeah right), Crespo, Luis Fabiano, Iaquinta, Kluivert, Mido, Pandiani, Tristan, Tomasson, Toni, Koller.

Chevanton, Cavenaghi, Kezman, Kamara, Suazo, Nonda, Mutu, Saviola, Torres, Robinho, Tevez.

???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
So if Di Vaio leaves in the Vieri deal and most probably Trezeguet goes to Barça we need one more striker.

1. Vieri
2. Del Piero
3. Miccoli

Gilardino, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Corradi, Bazzani, Caracciolo, RVN(yeah right), Crespo, Luis Fabiano, Iaquinta, Kluivert, Mido, Pandiani, Tristan, Tomasson, Toni, Koller.

Chevanton, Cavenaghi, Kezman, Kamara, Suazo, Nonda, Mutu, Saviola, Torres, Robinho, Tevez.

???
Mutu would be a perfect replacement for Di Vaio. But I would hope a young target man would be sought after by Moggi; one who could take over for Vieri in another two years. I think Zlatan could fit that bill.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Mutu or Chevanton would just be another DP/Miccoli type.

We'll need someone like Gilardino, Zlatan, or even Cavinaghi.

Kapo will fill the 5th stiker role.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Mutu or Chevanton would just be another DP/Miccoli type.

We'll need someone like Gilardino, Zlatan, or even Cavinaghi.

Kapo will fill the 5th stiker role.
Thats what I would prefer. One of those young guns would be great to have next season, specifically to learn from Vieri.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
Vieri is still Inter player, he may join you, he may not. You never know, this might become a true story tomorrow, but i wouldn´t say it´s official until it really is.

Nothing is official until the fat lady (or should i say old biatch? :)) sings.

Inter's Moratti to consult Vieri over possible move

MILAN, June 3 (Reuters - Simon Evans) - Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti will ask his Italy international striker Christian Vieri if he wants to leave the club after reports of an approach from Juventus.

Speculation in the Italian media that Juve were preparing to bring Vieri back to the Delle Alpi stadium intensified on Thursday after officials from the Turin club were spotted by reporters in Milan.

Moratti said there was an interest in Vieri, who has appeared unhappy at the club for some months.

"There is certainly interest from someone for Vieri," Moratti told Tele Lombardia on Thursday without naming the club.

"But we are not yet in a position to understand how things stand. As I have always done, however, first I need to ask the player what his intentions are and then we will see," added Moratti.

Vieri is at Italy's training camp in Florence preparing for this month's Euro 2004 finals.

Newspaper reports have said that Juventus could be ready to offer one or two players in exchange for Vieri, who played for the Turin club in 1996-97 before moving to Atletico Madrid.

Strikers Marco Di Vaio and David Trezeguet and midfielder Enzo Maresca have been mentioned as possible part-exchanges in any deal.

So, it seems that no one has even contacted or/and asked his thoughts yet. If you do eventually sign Vieri, i hope you dont get him for exchange deal for Di Vaio plus some cash. I hope we take at least Maresca with us as well.

Ciao,
Tommi

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trez is leaving 100%, not matter what! we have to replace him with someone who can score the same. hence, vieri is a good thing.

however, we should really look at signing a player like cavenaghi or gailardino as his back up becuase in two years time, vieri will be gone.

is this official yet or what?

buff

Jan 30, 2004
Bring Cavenaghi..he is cheaper than Gila and better...

and, for god sake, not even think in Luis Fabiano, he is too expensive and too idiot (he has the kind to play in Real Madrid)...

Sell Trez, swap Vieri-DiVaio, bring Davids back, buy Mexes and Ferrari...and we have a dream team :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cavenaghi is not proven in Serie A, so I highly doubt he is better than Gilardino. Until Cavegol scores 20 goals in Serie A, Alberto will still be my choice of the two.

Welcome to the Forums btw buff.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I did. I knew you would like that Fabi.

I wonder which number Vieri will choose. 32? It would seem rather strange to have such a big number playing regularly for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)