Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
ah, if its not official it wont be too bad. i mean we will get glenn and rip his balls out. we dont know where he lives but hey, its malta, its easier to find a man there than a good football at inter. :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Im always a bit nervous dealing with Juventus, Im just afraid Inter is going to get screwed. There has been much speculation as to who is going, Vieri for Di Vaio + Carini + maresca, or Di vaio + carini + cash, or Divaio + cash..and so and on.

At the end of the day, knowing Moratti and co. expect to see Montero and Chimenti straight swap for Vieri.

I would have preferred vieri to leave abroad, Real Madrid offered 18 million euros, but if we get a good sum of cash or players in exchange then I wouldnt too upset if he ended up at Juve.

I HOPE TO GOD MORATTI SOMEHOW CONVINCES THEM TO GIVE UP ZAMBRO!!!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vieri is awesome!!!!! this is great news once official. but guys....dunno abt yall but i see a trend developing here, super but old coach. super but old striker.......what happened to JUVE'S classic we build stars strategy....are we shedding that tag this season and walking on dangerous ground!?!?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If this transfer will be official, then we alteast need 1 striker more and 2 defenders + Emerson... So how i see it, its gonna be a BIG transfer compaign for us

Zalayeta has played his last match with juve.
And several defenders are on their way...

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
This is a ridiculous move by Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega. We should be targeting top young players and not over-rated strikers that are always injured.
this is wat i agree on myself..i mean this guy hasnt even been doing good with inter and were giving di viao away who is imo way better! come on! be reasnoble! we could have got gialrdino adn zlatan and i hope he is willing on doing so! cos thyere deff way better

cirof

May 28, 2004
Just...something is strange Zizou.

You told in one reply, that you knew about Capello a day before others. I read an article yesterday that said:

Moggi and Capello arranged all things in 10 hours since they first hear each other.

So I'd say like that ... at 8:00 Moggi calls Capello and tells him what he wants. At 18:00 it's all set up for transfer - but you knew all that a day before!!!

Give me a break ... it was a guess and you guessed it . . . you were born under a lucky star!!! :)

and don't be mad, I respect you, couse anyway, you do write for Soccerage.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Fvck the scudetto, I want the CL. Screw it, I want both. :D

don't feel alone on this topic!!

i want both too...and actually,getting coppa too...won't harm us either!! :D:D:D

*do we want too much?? no..!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)