Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (14 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If you think Gogua is Lithuanian:) Its funny cause he's got nothing to do with lithuania;

Also he IS good. But a bit likes yellow/red cards:)))

It was a joke because since Hearts got a Lithuanian owner they have signed about a dozen Lithuanians (mostly on loan).

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
It was a joke because since Hearts got a Lithuanian owner they have signed about a dozen Lithuanians (mostly on loan).
Hearts is a good team and eveything, but I personally don't think Scottish championship as a good place for young talents! And don't want this move to be acomplised;

Maybe Juve will take him :D :D :D

No seriously, like above average English team would be great place - for example Khizaneishvili (former Ranger) plays in Blackburn :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hearts is a good team and eveything, but I personally don't think Scottish championship as a good place for young talents! And don't want this move to be acomplised;

Maybe Juve will take him :D :D :D

No seriously, like above average English team would be great place - for example Khizaneishvili (former Ranger) plays in Blackburn :)
Hearts are not a good team. Aberdeen are a poor team and we are above Hearts in the league.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to know more about Hearts from a Hearts fan, I heard some ot very pleasant stuff about them last Saturday from Iain and he's an Aberdeen fan.

May 25, 2006

"Someone who has watched a lot of international football told me it was as good a display of football as they had seen over the entire weekend."
England coach Steve McClaren appears to have been talking to an imaginary friend after the tedious draw on Sautrday.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
GEORGIA - FAROE ISLANDS
--------------------------------

Big scoring game expected;
Only Demetradze pledged to score two goals;
The team was on TV show, and they were asked on what score to bet and they said 6-0 :) So bet guys:)

Gamebookers Over 2.5 goals @1.45 (I think correct odds are @1.05)

They don't have many offers on this game:) I guess Bwin.com will have;

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Azeri Ireli !!! :)

Man, I have so many Finnish friends, too bad they have no idea about my Azeri roots, could be a lot of fun... :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No he was still injured but the Czech coach is so retarded that he decided to start him anyway. lol Of course he got recovered first.

Man, I hope it's nothing serious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)