Official Euro 2008 Qualifier Thread (9 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Ellmander score a great goal. And I have to say Spain must be gutted for having their effort cleared off the line (Value of putting a defender at far post) and then conceding it in their own end the very next minute. I was very impressed with Wilhemson - the boy can click some seconds with his turbo engine.

Nice to see Zlatan being missed by his fellow countrymen now.

That groups looks very tough, and Spain has upward struggle at their hands. I think their loss against NI will haunt them for a long-time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Goals and highlights from Iceland - Sweden. Even if you think this match was the crap the goals where very nice.

6' Vidarsson - ICE (or what not)
8' Källström - SWE
59' Wilhelmsson - SWE

Shabaan had an aaaawful game, I hope Isaksson gets well soon.

May 25, 2006
France legend Lilian Thuram has spoken of his concern that the lack of games at Barcelona will make it impossible for him to compete at the European Championships in 2008 for his country.

Thuram fearful of France place

"I have to consider that I am 35 years of age and that the Euros are very, very far away," Thuram told Canal Plus.

"Also, at this moment, I am not playing much in Barcelona. If that continues, I will not be in fit shape by the Euros."

Thuram, who is Les Bleus' most-capped player with 126 internationals under his belt, has played in only nine matches this season for the European and Spanish champions.:eyepatch:

Eurosport.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
France legend Lilian Thuram has spoken of his concern that the lack of games at Barcelona will make it impossible for him to compete at the European Championships in 2008 for his country.

Thuram fearful of France place

"I have to consider that I am 35 years of age and that the Euros are very, very far away," Thuram told Canal Plus.

"Also, at this moment, I am not playing much in Barcelona. If that continues, I will not be in fit shape by the Euros."

Thuram, who is Les Bleus' most-capped player with 126 internationals under his belt, has played in only nine matches this season for the European and Spanish champions.:eyepatch:

Eurosport.com

ha ha :D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Do you mean the other way around? Touch his tongue with his nose? Cause' even I can touch my nose with my tongue, and I have a little cute gay nose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)