Official : Di Vaio sold to Valencia (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
But it would be kinda weird if a club who just got him sold him to another club in the same transfer season... Maybe the russians dont want to sell him

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
But it would be kinda weird if a club who just got him sold him to another club in the same transfer season... Maybe the russians dont want to sell him
Yeah, it would be unusual, but not that unusual. All we'd have to do is make the right offer.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
True, but I doubt Moggi (or anyone) would go for him if he has just been sold. Anything can happen anyways.

But before going for Cavenaghi, Id go for Gilardino

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
damn.. :wallbang: I like DV.. before we sign him he was great and everybody here was happy to see him in juve.. now you all bash him for the downfall of his performance that we all know who was behind it..

and with 11.5 euros..!!! on 5 years..!! wtf.. juve are doing charity now..!!??

and please stop all the crap about vieri..!! teams develop their squads, theydon't destroy them..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think for italy to be successful they have to look at players abroad also. fiore, corradi and di vaio are all good players who if do well at valencia, still deserve a place in the NT.

i hope zlatan comes in now.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
Juve was not the place for Marco. Liga is suited for him so go tear it up there! Come back like Bobo, even tho it will hurt Juventini. We will do it for the Azzurri ;)

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
good news!

now there's enough place to be filled with gilardino! :D

tomorrow moggi is going to announce the final squad, as I understood it. hopefully he will announce something big and good!

Jul 28, 2002
i can see a cruz coming in and us spending all our cash on emo.........emo whats a waste of time, i wish we were never linked with him, imagin the other player we coulda got instead of focusing on him??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
don't compare him to Inzaghi, Di Vaio's offsides were very irritating that's the truth.
sometimes it worked for him and he was left alone with the keeper, but then again, he was quite poor in these situations

Jul 28, 2002
pippo was the all time king of offsides...he had at least 16 in 1 half in euro 2000....he was the supreme king of offsides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)