Official : Di Vaio sold to Valencia (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Di Vaio isn't a bad player by any means. He's had some brilliant goals. He's also had quite a few flashes of mediocrity too.

We're certainly selling him at a bit of a loss. But I think making way for some new blood in our attack (resigning Trez wasn't a bad move, but it reenforced the status quo) is a good thing. Some things need to be shaken up in this squad. And despite our scoring proficiency in Serie A last season, our attack is no exception.

C'mon Mutu or, even better, Gila!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yep, it's on juves official site.

It's all finished. Wow, Valecnia will have a good team next year, Di Vaio and Corradi in attack.
And dont forget Fiore and MISTA!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What were all saying now seems pointless, we need to wait and see who the Juve team bring in as his replacement then maybe u all wont b as sad about losing him, i really hope tht they bring in mutu and gila

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is sad news for me. I've always liked Di Vaio, and I was looking forward to seeing how he'd play under a manager who didn't dash his confidence to pieces by blindly selecting Del Piero every single match. Di Vaio showed what he can do given a bit of confidence and playing time, and as much as he disappointed in many games that he played, I still don't think he got a fair chance in terms of consistent playing time and faith in him on Lippi's part.

Apart from that, we lost 10m from selling him (prematurely IMO), and if we don't use the money well (that being if we don't sign Emerson and Gilardino now :fero:) I'm afraid this is going to be a blow to the depth of our squad, whether we realise it now or not

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
hahaha vieri u say.... and who will b the 2 starters amongst trez, dp and christian?.... no way ANY of them will want to sit on the bench...
all this talk about the mutu's and the gilardino's and the zlatan's... (cavenaghi anyone?) wats his situation? we've been watching him for SOOO long now.. maybe now is the time to get him....

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
When did people start linking Cruz with Juve? IMO he's not that bad, but he is no improvement to Di Vaio. But I havent seen any hard-on evidence that Cruz is related to Juve. If you ask me, Cruz is currently related to Juve just as little as say Raul.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we now need a replacement badly cause we can`t play with just DP Trez and Miccoli...
Cavenaghi Zlatan Gilardino Luis Fabiano and Vieri the candidates IMO

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The only good I can see coming from this is that we'll (should) be forced to sign a new striker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)