Official : Di Vaio sold to Valencia (3 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
dis is a very very odd move for juve...we made a huge loss, and we need even more striker cover....are we really gonna pull off a gila or zlatan?? i doubt it...they would want to start.... i forsee a mid table striker coming in.. someone like a simone inzaghi....or possibly a mutu on loan......but we still lack cover for trez...........

unless we use benji :D

still a weird transfer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Last year there was a battle between Roma and Juve for Julio Cruz. Inter finally got him. Roma's coach was Capello and know he's with us.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not sure I completely agree with this deal, but at least now we can complete the purchase of Emerson and we're definitely going to get a new striker.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I like Di Vaio, and now we will have to spend more 10 Million to get a good Forward.

Cruz would be a disaster, so all of you who are celebrating the sale of Di Vaio, just consider the Cruz alternative.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Di Vaio to Valencia? :) No problem with me at all. I love Valencia and hope they win La Liga again next year! Di Vaio will be happy there playing alongside Aimar and Vicente.

Now on to Juve, this is a sign that we need a striker for sure and now this is making my mouth get drooly. By the end of this week all our questions would be answered IMO.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
it's really nice to see some of the juve fans making fun of their players ... shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!
He's not our player, he plays for Valencia. Try to keep up. ;)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I reckon 11.5 million is OK......now we have room for a new striker...;) hopefully it will be Gilardino....:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I like Di Vaio, and now we will have to spend more 10 Million to get a good Forward.

Cruz would be a disaster, so all of you who are celebrating the sale of Di Vaio, just consider the Cruz alternative.
Well, Gazzetta said that we're looking at Gilardino and Mutu who are both better than Di Vaio IMO, and I don't think that Cruz would be a complete disaster. As far as I'm concerned he's a good player, definitely good enough to be Trezeguet's sub anyways. This probably doesn't say alot since our defence sucked, but he tormented us in the 3-1 defeat last season, and imo he was one of the most underrated attackers in Serie A last season.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
I liked Di Vaio!! Can't believe he's been sold for so little...

Were gonna have to spend a fair bit to get a better striker than Di Vaio ....

I hope moggi/capello no what there doing...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello is pushing for Moggi to complete the Emerson deal so a good set of the money from Di Vaio's sale will probably go towards Emerson's move.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I hope it's not Mutu because we already have Del Piero and Miccoli whom are very similar. we need a forward similar to DV.

If we end up getting Wiltord, Cruz, or some crap like them, then this deal is suicide.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I am not going to cry over Di Vaio sale, and certainly not going to miss some shocking misses he made. I kind of thought this was coming, especially given the fact that we have been heavily linked with the likes of Mutu, Gila and that Trezeguet signed a new contract.
But more important issue is to get an adequate replacement: Gila, Torres would be dream, and likes of Luis Fabiano, Tevez, Mutu would be fine IMO. What I do want in a new forward is that 1) he is young 2) good attitude 3) hard-working 4) Powerful player who is good in the air and 5) a proven goal-scorer.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
peace out Di Vaio. I hope you have the best scoring tally of your career in La liga. The tactics will loosen up and you wont get the same kinda heat and expectency at Juve. All the best. They have 3 Serie A boys. Im most def gonna back to retain the title.

Wiltord, Cruz :frown:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I knew DV would be sold, it was as clear as day. He was a good player for us, but one who was not that inspirational. I think Mutu will probably be his replacement, but lets not forget about Gilardino. IMO its either of those two. Hopefully the latter though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)