OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Welcome Poulsen

While I was expecting Aquilani,VdV or Nasri, getting Poulsen is a bit frustrating but I think he is not that bad.I always believed that we should play with 2 DMC.He is a useful player with reasonable price.

another interesting point, I saw it on goal.com user comments:D

''Mohammed and Christian together. Millions of people can learn from Juve xD''

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Tiago and zanetti are the only 2 "creative" players we have at our disposal right now. If alonso doesnt show up I dont see tiago leaving, this could be a very good thing honestly.

Marchisio can be considered as a "creative" centeral midfielder to some extent. Not to mention that Tiago will probably be desperate to leave after the disappointing season that he had.

The only way that Tiago might be staying is if Ranieri is considering of using a 4-3-3 formation with 2 defensive midfielders (Sissoko, Poulsen, Zanetti, and Marchisio will cover those 2 spots), and one attacking midfielder where Nedved and Tiago can be rotated. Giovinco will probably be as backup for of the 3 forwards.

But even if Ranieri plays a 4-3-3, I don't think he believes in Tiago's abilities to hold that position after last season's performances.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
By the time I finished writing my last post, it seems that the transfer has been made official.

Welcome Poulsen. Juve fans would've preferred to see Xabi or Aquilani, but hopefully you'll prove us wrong and play your part in a successful season for Juve.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Welcome Poulsen

While I was expecting Aquilani,VdV or Nasri, getting Poulsen is a bit frustrating but I think he is not that bad.I always believed that we should play with 2 DMC.He is a useful player with reasonable price.

another interesting point, I saw it on goal.com user comments:D

''Mohammed and Christian together. Millions of people can learn from Juve xD''
Plus Molinaro. that Jewish mother fucker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)