OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like Poulsen. He's tough and adds to the game but we don't need him unless we are selling Nocerino, Tiago and Almiron and not bringing back Marchisio.

I remember his war with Gatusso a few years ago when he played with Schalke.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
GREAT!!! Just what we need, another DM. :rolleyes:

Just bring back Marchisio FFS and buy some class in the mid. We need players from our youth system to play in Europe so De Ceglie, Marchisio and Giovinco HAVE to come back.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    I like Poulsen. He's tough and adds to the game but we don't need him unless we are selling Nocerino, Tiago and Almiron and not bringing back Marchisio.

Just bring back Marchisio FFS and buy some class in the mid. We need players from our youth system to play in Europe so De Ceglie, Marchisio and Giovinco HAVE to come back.
    :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Yes he doesnt suck, he's quite a good player, hard tackler with decent positional sense and bags of stamina. Central midfield is the most covered department in your team though, i dont understand the need for another dm.

Jul 15, 2006

Yeah, that should be Lucho should compliment Momo, but Porto are reluctant to sell.

This has to be a joke. Enough with the ties to every Scandinavian player already.
    :lol: Ekdhal is enough for now.. :disagree:

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
    I'm starting to get sick form al these rumours. Poulsen, Lucho, Mancini for Iaquinta,... If we were still in the Moggi-era, we would all laugh. But now, rumours like this are just frightening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)