OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
do not worry too much about Juve cuz they will be fine maybe not as in the day you were young but you'll see they will be great again
let's just hope you all live to experience that
Yeah probably in 50 years or so :shifty: , untill the three stooges r dead. We'll most likely be dead by then :melayyanandmessi:

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
We need players like Paulsen all the time. He maybe not a world-class but, we need "workers" as much as we can. Juve cannot rely on Momo and Zanetti as only defensive midfielders.
I like Paulsen, he will do good for us.
If they play together with Momo, Paulsen will do the "dirty job" at the back midfield, while Momo can jump all over the opponent half and intercept passes near their goal and immediately convert them into goal chances with Amauri's bomb attack.

Now we can finalize the creative midfielder chase and that is it for this summer. Alonso is taking too much thinking, we will find another.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I wanted to add that Juve never buys world-class players... Juventus make ones :) so whoever comes here has potential to become one :)

Welcome to Paulsen :)

I am sure he will annoy lot of opponents :)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
So tiago is staying :)
are you guys sure? I'm so hoping that he stays, but i'm not quite sure yet. that 'surprise' of blanc remains in the back of my head and somehow i fear that something could be pulled out of the head. Someone like stankovic or something... i really hope he stays because he could prove himself when we change our system. We'll see. By the way, anyone know what will happen to almiron? He hasn't been linked with anyone...

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I really doubt that Tiago will stay. With the signing of Poulsen, will have 4 players for 2 positions: Zanetti, Sissoko, Poulsen, and Marchisio. There's no place for Tiago unfortunately.

We all had high hopes for him, but he couldn't deliver. Hopefully he can get his career back on track with another team which suits his style more.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I really doubt that Tiago will stay. With the signing of Poulsen, will have 4 players for 2 positions: Zanetti, Sissoko, Poulsen, and Marchisio. There's no place for Tiago unfortunately.

We all had high hopes for him, but he couldn't deliver. Hopefully he can get his career back on track with another team which suits his style more.
Tiago and zanetti are the only 2 "creative" players we have at our disposal right now. If alonso doesnt show up I dont see tiago leaving, this could be a very good thing honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)