OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Managing the anger.

Btw, Turk, most probably i'll spend the last 2 weeks of August in Istanbul. I don't want to miss the oportunity to watch a Juve match together with you. It's going to be a once in a lifetime experience.
You'll be home in Istanbul in late August ?

Oh, and are you a driver? :D
I know how it is to be without a car in your city. This time my wife and my son will be with me and a driver could come handy.
Unfortunately, this also means no Istanbul nightlife and no belly dancers.
it would be nice to meet a Juventino from another country.it would be more than nice,it would be funny because I never 'spoke' english in my life.Don't forget Seven,I would like to see how sophisticated he is in real life.maybe he could illuminate us all.Bürke would meet Turkish Rakı and he would forget taste of beer:D

But I can't promise that.probably I won't stay in Istanbul for whole summer.

And no,I am not driver.Taxi drivers will cheat you if you don't open your eyes:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Once again this management teams fucks things up by signing a player that we clearly dont need; the almost talentless Poulsen

We already have Zanetti and Momo, so why do we need another DM in Poulsen ??

What this team needs is a creative midfielder who can give good service to the forwards, like Xabi Alonso

Get rid of this inept coach and management team, bring back Moggi, and get Prandelli to run our team !!!

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Once again this management teams fucks things up by signing a player that we clearly dont need; the almost talentless Poulsen

We already have Zanetti and Momo, so why do we need another DM in Poulsen ??

What this team needs is a creative midfielder who can give good service to the forwards, like Xabi Alonso

Get rid of this inept coach and management team, bring back Moggi, and get Prandelli to run our team !!!
You couldnt have said it any better! Prandelli as our coach would be awesome! I pray that he is our coach once Raneri gets fired or what not.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm not too sure I grasp the logic behind this move. If this 6-to-5 rule looms over Europe, then I'm not convinced that Juventus should be buying more foreigners to fill in roles that are already covered by young Italians (Marchisio), be it young talented Italians at that, just for squad depth.

The transfer targets were simple: a winger, a creative midfielder, a left back, and a central defender. Instead, Juventus have the 22-million dollar man and Christian Poulsen. I haven't read Poulsen's fee yet, but I'm sure I'll blow a fuse.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Might as well start buying players from the coca cola league from now on..Rushden and diamonds seem to have a better transfer campaign than juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ya i know and thats why i hate our board, they have no balls, dont even want to splash out 3 million more for Alonso.
I think it was 6 mill Euros. Why the hell didnt the board just chalk up that extra 3 mil to complete Xabi's move instead of 6 mil on Poulson? I am looking for the logic and the only thing I can see is maybe Ranieri wants squad rotation for the 3 competitions??

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
the only problem I see with Poulsen's move (given we get one more midfielder - like Ranieri says), is that with the grudge the referees are already holding against Juve, he will become a target of bad calls. Not that he won't be fouling a lot, but you get the point.

Dec 26, 2004
We can easily waste 10m + 3.5m a year on a player we don't need rather than increasing our bid for Alonso with a couple of millions.

Secco: 18m.

Bentiz: Fuck off, 20m.

Secco (thinking... Another 2m! I can buy another two Knezevics... I can buy Mister fucking X for half this amount): You fuck off Rafa, we have another plans.

Jack Fox

May 2, 2008
its funny though. we bought in andrade to be our star defender and still had to rely on chiellini and legro. we bought in tiago and almiron to be our star central midfielders but for nocerino and zanetti to be more efficient.

now we have poulsen. i wonder if marchisio would step up?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
its funny though. we bought in andrade to be our star defender and still had to rely on chiellini and legro. we bought in tiago and almiron to be our star central midfielders but for nocerino and zanetti to be more efficient.

now we have poulsen. i wonder if marchisio would step up?
Good point. Here's to hoping.

Dec 26, 2004
My Open later for Gigli.

Please Coboli PLEASE... in the name of everything you like and respect... if we were unlucky to have you and your bunch of buffoons next year then I'm begging you for one thing... just don't tells us you will bring a freaking world class player for each position don't promise us any surprise signing or any Mister X, PLEASE.

It pains less if you just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BR

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My Open later for Gigli.

Please Coboli PLEASE... in the name of everything you like and respect... if we were unlucky to have you and your bunch of buffoons next year then I'm begging you for one thing... just don't tells us you will bring a freaking world class player for each position don't promise us any surprise signing or any Mister X, PLEASE.

It pains less if you just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BR
Where did this Mr.X thing come from? i have not seen any quote from Gigli or Secco mentioning a Mr.X or some star signing. They said there'd be a surprise, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)