OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
now you are arguing about who won the argument?! :wallbang:
can't you see that we are joking;)

turk, you just admitted that you would never admit juventus are wrong, how can you be a valued contributor in an opinion-based idea exchange setting?

mods, ban him please.
I have never said I am objective about Juventus.I am not contributor or someone who wants to add something valuable to forums.I am a fan and this is what i understand from supporting a football team.

Jan 7, 2004
doesnt it feel better when you look at your team objectively and actively try to offer opinions on how to make it better? dont answer that, it does.

alen, what exactly are you mentoring him on?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
alen, what exactly are you mentoring him on?
Managing the anger.

Btw, Turk, most probably i'll spend the last 2 weeks of August in Istanbul. I don't want to miss the oportunity to watch a Juve match together with you. It's going to be a once in a lifetime experience.
You'll be home in Istanbul in late August ?

Oh, and are you a driver? :D
I know how it is to be without a car in your city. This time my wife and my son will be with me and a driver could come handy.
Unfortunately, this also means no Istanbul nightlife and no belly dancers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know this is double-posting, but not everyone can get in the NATW thread...

Also from today's New York Times...

July 13, TORINO - On the heels of announcing the signing of 28-year-old Danish midfielder, Christian Poulsen, Juventus have have revealed the history-making signing of 8-year-old Spanish midfielder, Mighty Joe Young.

Mr. Young represents a breakthrough in world soccer as the sport's first trans-species transfer (excluding Marco Materazzi). Just this week, upon the news that Spain is about to grant human rights to apes (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/weekinreview/13mcneil.html), Mr. Young applied for his E.U. passport and put his inked palm to paper, signing the services of famous Spanish football agent, Eli Coimbra -- who represents football stars such as Euro 2008 hero, Marcos Senna.

Juventus transfer chief, Alessio Secco -- not to be undone by the news of another hot European midfield prospect with a fighting spirit, instincts for provocation, and minimal understanding of the Italian language -- immediately signed Mr. Young to a €8m, 5-year deal, which includes a special clause for all the bananas Mr. Young can eat.

MOVE OVER SENNA Mighty Joe Young, a fearsome midfield destroyer, relaxes after a practice session in Zaragoza Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)