OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
We could pay another 5m and buy fat Ronaldinho instead.

If he manage to lose his extra weight and retrieve 50% of his former brilliance it would be the steal of century.

And before you make silly comments about his wage consider his marketing and commercial value.... he can be used in Mac and KFC commercials even if he didn't lose weight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Again,same stupiditness!
What is this move?Just to say that we are buying someone.The only good thing if there is something like that in this transfer is that we wont buy Stankovic.Everything else here is deep shit.
Secco i so stupid that no one in world football can compare him.
Idiots!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We could pay another 5m and buy fat Ronaldinho instead.

If he manage to lose his extra weight and retrieve 50% of his former brilliance it would be the steal of century.

And before you make silly comments about his wage consider his marketing and commercial value.... he can be used in Mac and KFC commercials even if he didn't lose weight.
He rejected some 10m eur a year offer from Manchester City but it's now reported that he's ready to accept a 6.5m eur offer from Milan.
His brother and agent said numerous times that Milan is the team where Dinho wants to continue his career and how Milan are leading the race in front of Chelsea and Man City.

If the above is true then he's obviously not thinking only about money. In Barcelona, Chelsea and City he'll earn much more than what he'll get in Milan.
So the question is if Ronaldinho wants to join Juve (or any other team apart from Milan) at all ?

P.S: He's not an AC Milan player yet because Barcelona were asking for too much money and Galliani said Milan can't pay +25m eur for one player.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
"Acuerdo para el pase de Poulsen a la Juventus"

According to Spanish media (both Marca y diariodesevilla), he will sign a four year deal worth €3.5M a year. Negotiations have took place between Secco and Monchi in Spain and the clause of Poulsen is €10M.

Dec 26, 2004
He rejected some 10m eur a year offer from Manchester City but it's now reported that he's ready to accept a 6.5m eur offer from Milan.
His brother and agent said numerous times that Milan is the team where Dinho wants to continue his career and how Milan are leading the race in front of Chelsea and Man City.

If the above is true then he's obviously not thinking only about money. In Barcelona, Chelsea and City he'll earn much more than what he'll get in Milan.
So the question is if Ronaldinho wants to join Juve (or any other team apart from Milan) at all ?

P.S: He's not an AC Milan player yet because Barcelona were asking for too much money and Galliani said Milan can't pay +25m eur for one player.
His case might be easily become another Rivaldo-Milan dilemma but in case just in case he managed to play as he did for Barca prior 2006.

Imagine the amount of creativity in such formation even without purchasing another top class striker (Sheva, Adeb, Drogba...):

_________Pato

Ronaldinho____Kaka

_________Pirlo

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
His case might be easily become another Rivaldo-Milan dilemma but in case just in case he managed to play as he did for Barca prior 2006.

Imagine the amount of creativity in such formation even without purchasing another top class striker (Sheva, Adeb, Drogba...):

_________Pato

Ronaldinho____Kaka

_________Pirlo
Yeah guess what happens when Pato is injured?
Their only other ST is Boriello.

EDIT:Forgot Pipo,my bad,but still they don't have enouh power upfont,especially when someone injured....

they must buy at least 1 good forward,otherwise they're fucked.

Aug 28, 2007
IMO, poulsen isnt a bad buy, we can rant all we want but for once, am going to go with Secco on this one. Signing Poulsen will give us that needed depth in the midfield, obviously we want to play again from the flanks so we're after workaholics that will always play to win the ball everytime in the midfield. I think we're tailoring our football to be able to compete favourably with what our contenders are bringing next season. our flank attack has always been too much for Roma to handle, and Meelan cant do any better when we really get moving on the flanks, and we just have to be able to compete with Inter, our strenght in the midfield (if we have enough markers) will see us through the Mourinho onslaught as he will most likely be counting on his players to bully everyone over in the midfield (there's nothing subtle about Mourinho-except his fashion sense), (fortunately Mourinho is predictable), if we can match Mourinho's style, then we can as well beat him. This season, the deciding factor in the league and the CL will be how solid your midfield is, not totally how creative. My opinion is that we're going back to the early Nedved era, Gio will be Nedved, playing from both sides with Camo doing the same (I think we're going to sign another winger), all our midfield has to do is be the brick wall, protect the backline, and send the ball to the flanks to let the attacking midfielders do their job upfront. I think this system will work, I just hope we're bringing in players that can execute them. Poulsen can frustrate anybody, he kinda reminds me of Tachinadi, he'll do his job...I know he will.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm also not dissapointed at all,and i do think this signing is fine.
I just Hope Xabi comes in as well for the creativity job part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)