OFFICIAL: Christian Poulsen to Juve (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
4. If we get Alonos, still I think there are 5-6 better midfields in Europe.
Like Ekdal? Because I remember you saying that Ekdal would be a better signing than Alonso because he can be great in the future.

5. Melbergi is a good player but not as good as Juve. You know what? All player we got this year are smaller than Juventus.
No player on the earth is bigger than a club. Del Piero isn't bigger than Juventus either.

Sep 14, 2003
We've signed average/bad players before, the difference is we never expected them to make the difference, to elevate the team into something better. Right now, the squad is lacking that extra quality that will be gained by signing Alonso, but NOT by signing Poulsen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1. The board is a bunch of morons, and everybody knows it.

2. Poulsen isn't a good signing.

3. Stop comparing players to our club. "Juventus material" and the like are fucking retarded, so stop using that crap.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, hopefully Ronaldinho (if he goes to Milan) will never get back to his 2004-2006 form but if he starts giving even 50% of his capabilities, then Milan's new attacking force may easily be remembered as one of all time best.
This is bad news for Inter, though. Unfortunately, it will take a miracle for this new Juve (don't forget that we'll play Wednesday/Sunday) to be involved in the scudetto race. Milan getting stronger will be bad news for our top4 finish, but it's much worse news for Inter and their status of favs for the scudetto.
How can Milan and Inter be associated to such big names? Lampard, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Adebayor, etc. And we are linked with Poulson, and other shit players compared to the names both milans are trying to bring in. Alen, in all honesty how do you think Juve will do this season if this is truely the outcome this transfer season? Dinho, Kaka, Pirlo and Pato? I'd hate to compare our transfers to theirs at the beginning of the season....minus the exception of Xabi if we ever get him, we are going to have a hell of a long season I am afraid

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We start summer by Diego, Secco Failed --(then)--> VdV, Secco failed --(then)--> Flamini, Secco failed --(then)--> Aquilani, Secco failed --(then)-->Rakitic, Secco failed --(then)-->Alonso, Secco failed and because Secco don't like Deco, Lampard and ... He finaly find Poulsen! Dose anybody left in Market? Anyone lower than Poulsen?

Diego-> we have never made a bid for him

Vdv->Ranieri didn't want him

Flamini->Could we match Milan's wages?

Aquilani->I prefer Alonso, and it seems that Roma asked for too much money

Rakitic->Was that something more than press rumours?

Xabi->We don't know what will happen in the next days...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
But it seems that you just want someone to come. Who? No Different!

Anyway:

1. How do you evaluate Secco? in short (0-100). We all know what he has done sofar!

2. Everyone surely add something to squad (even Vieri and Andrade), at least the number of players and amount of wages we pay! But do Poulsen and some like Diego, VdV and Aquilani add same quality? and McLaren also knew something about football, but he make England worst in Europe in History!

3. But we need creativity. Hell all people know that we need creativity and thats why this guys ain't fine for the Job.

4. If we get Alonos, still I think there are 5-6 better midfields in Europe.

5. Melbergi is a good player but not as good as Juve. You know what? All player we got this year are smaller than Juventus. They're not good enough for Juve (Except Amauri ofcourse).
And you say we got Knezevic for 5 games in a season? If it is true, then I also can do the Job! and I don't want any money too! :)

We start summer by Diego, Secco Failed --(then)--> VdV, Secco failed --(then)--> Flamini, Secco failed --(then)--> Aquilani, Secco failed --(then)-->Rakitic, Secco failed --(then)-->Alonso, Secco failed and because Secco don't like Deco, Lampard and ... He finaly find Poulsen! Dose anybody left in Market? Anyone lower than Poulsen?

But you still FINE! Everyone add something to Squad!

Why I bashing Secco? Cause he deserve this! I remember Emerson and Vieria was our first targets and Moggi got them easily and with good price!

I admire your optimism and I hope at least Alonso comes.

But Secco ............... Sorry!

You missed the point here fella...

1.Yes Secco failed last summer,let's see how it goes this one,then i'll evaluate him.last summer?50.because of Iaquinta only.

2.As i said,i have faith in the squad,let's wait and see how we perform,if the team will fail,i'll join you and bash CR and Secco and whoever:D

3.It's obvious we need creativity,AND i said that Poulsen don't come in to give us that creativity!!!No one from the board ever said that.

4.Alonso it's for sure one of the best options we have now on the market.
As for all those players you wrote.....it's just nonsense!

Because Secco DID NOT EVEN TRY to sign them!!!
So you can't fail,if have not done anything.

Juve were never after them,so you can't say Juve were after Rakitic and Secco failed,it was just a Media BS about almost all of the players you wrote there.

Diego-we all want him,but he'd be very expensive.we simply can't afford only him right now,because if would splash all the money on him,we'll be left with no money for other guys-and that's stupid thing to do.
Flamini-fuck him he wanted huge wages,he cared about the money.
Vdv-Ranieri doesn't want him.
Aquillani-Roma don't let him go.can't do shit about it,we are not Chelsea to offer 30mil,and good that we're not like them.
Lampard-Mourinho bound.
Deco,Rakitic were never on the wish list.

and how is Secco failed with Alonso?!we know Juve after him and we all hope next week he'll be ours.
And HE is the guy i think Ranieri relying the creativity role on.

You got the point?
So if you to bash someone,bash Ranieri for NOT WANTING THE PLAYERS YOU WANT.
And again Secco don't have to like or not these or the others players it's not his job!!!
Ranieri Decides who he wants,and then Secco and co go and try to bring them!!

memo

Nov 18, 2005
thats gettin ridiculous we never bought star players. . .only squad players and little names that becomes statrs later. . . we will never get vdv or diego

las year witout the player that ranieri wanted we finish 3th...jus think wa will do with the playes that ranieri want!!

people are just annoying me with only critics

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Diego-> we have never made a bid for him

Vdv->Ranieri didn't want him

Aquilani->I prefer Alonso, and it seems that Roma asked for too much money

Diego-> we have never made a bid for him.

Because we are not smart enough! Because we cann't see quality! Because our managers prefer Stankovic and Poulsen!

VdV->Ranieri didn't want him.

Because Ranieri top wishlist is Ambrosini. He prefers Ambrosini. I bet if you buy anyone for Ranieir, he wouldn't say anything! He is not ambitious enough! Because why Ranieri didn't and won't win anything big in his life.

In compare to what we want to pay to Poulsen, it definitly worths! Beside Flamini was Juve fan and we're in CL and at least we have better situation than Milan in Market this year!

Aquilani->I prefer Alonso, and it seems that Roma asked for too much money.

We absolutley have the money for Aquilani! What we lack? Power and a man who can do the business! I'm sure if Moggi still was here, Aquilani was ours by now!

Ya! It was... It was one of options! But we didn't want! him

Ya. I don't know either but If we get both Poulsen and Xabi then it will proove what I said, cause it will show that we had a money for one of Diego, Aquilani, Alonso and ...

And I don't undrestand why are you guys defend Secoo and his terrible performance?

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
and how is Secco failed with Alonso?!we know Juve after him and we all hope next week he'll be ours.
And HE is the guy i think Ranieri relying the creativity role on.

You got the point?
So if you to bash someone,bash Ranieri for NOT WANTING THE PLAYERS YOU WANT.
And again Secco don't have to like or not these or the others players it's not his job!!!
Ranieri Decides who he wants,and then Secco and co go and try to bring them!!
It doesn't always go that way, we bought Tiago and Ranieri didn't want him, another example is Sheva in Chelsea

Ranieri has the right to select players who he thinks suit his tactics, maybe he doesnt need an AMF as he depends on wingers, that 's fine, but who plays without a LB????
Our board never tried to sign a LB, Vargas went sooooooo easily to Fiorentina, I'm sure we could easily snap him, instead everybody in our board is giving a big priority to a sub-keeper, well.... besides Inter, I dont think of any other club having a very good sub-keeper

thats gettin ridiculous we never bought star players. . .only squad players and little names that becomes statrs later. . . we will never get vdv or diego

las year witout the player that ranieri wanted we finish 3th...jus think wa will do with the playes that ranieri want!!

people are just annoying me with only critics
That depends on who Ranieri wants, if he thinks Poulsen is enough then we're going 5th or maybe worse

Geof

May 14, 2004

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sheesh... not very welcoming for Poulsen.

I read an article about Juve fans interviewed in a Turin bar. They were strongly opposing Poulsen because of the way he behaved against Totti and Gattuso."There's no room for him in a squad of gentlemen", they said...
They'll jerk off to him when he does that to Ibra...

They go nuts to signings but only 2-3 guys showed up when they sent us down. :melayyanandmessi:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, if you're going to say no to the Poulsen transfer, do it for the right reasons.

Don't use that crap from the Euros or Gattuso stuff... they play for our enemies for fucks sake. Who gives a crap about those rats, especially Gattuso.

Oppose the Poulsen transfer because we don't need another DM and he's not even that good.

10 million Euros with 3.5 million a year? Why don't we just buy Ronaldinho for that goddamn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)