Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I just think it's strange that on the Juventus Official Site they have a news item that Thuram and Zambrotta have been sold etc and it was never mentioned that Canna and Emerson went over to Real. Wonder Why?? It looks pretty final to me that Canna is now with Real but why no announcement?

Also DD now says "The door is shut." Meaning that Juve is not selling any more of it's players. So does that mean Buffon is officially staying?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AzzurriGirl said:
@Andy....

I checked with my cable co and woo hoo I have added both Gol TV and Fox Soccer Channel for only an additional $5 a month!!! Thanks for the heads-up. Between RAI and these new channels I should have plenty of soccer to keep me happy...now only if Juve goes back to Serie A....
My pleasure. Those two channels, along with RAI, will provide you with all the football coverage you need. During last season, FSC covered some Juventus matches that Gol TV could not air; those matches being against the likes of Messina, Lazio, and others who had a different television deal from most Serie A clubs. But with the new Serie A season upon us and the possibility of a collective bargaining of television rights, I'm not sure who will show what. Let's just hope somebody can air at least a few Juventus matches in Serie B... I'm pretty sure RAI will broadcast at least a few.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
That's all good to know. Like you said with everything up in the air who knows what we will be seeing this season, especially with Juve in Serie B now. As an Azzurri fan I also look forward to seeing the NT play. And for $5 a month, whatever I get will make me happy as it's not a huge investment on my part.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont think this whole we havent signed Canna away adds up in our favour. Either way, it just seems like a formality Juve havent undertaken just yet, but I really dont see how it will change anything.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ya i already have gol tv rai and fox, last night i watch juve vs. milan ( 2 half of the season) and juve vs. inter. i still went nuts when del scored that free kick goal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AzzurriGirl said:
That's all good to know. Like you said with everything up in the air who knows what we will be seeing this season, especially with Juve in Serie B now. As an Azzurri fan I also look forward to seeing the NT play. And for $5 a month, whatever I get will make me happy as it's not a huge investment on my part.
5 bucks a month is a bargin.

And if it's not a bargin for any of us Americans, then perhaps we should take a break from that Big Mac Meal a couple times a month.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I don't care about the money. I want Canna come back.
We can use him until 37 like Maldini IMO. So 4 years left.
Canna come back!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
d.nico said:
I don't care about the money. I want Canna come back.
We can use him until 37 like Maldini IMO. So 4 years left.
Canna come back!
dont you understand it isnt about the money ??

Canna doesnt want to be here anymore...the greedy bastard wants to be at Real

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Vinman said:
dont you understand it isnt about the money ??

Canna doesnt want to be here anymore...the greedy bastard wants to be at Real

I know.

I just still can't accept he left. He was lying when he said he wont leave.
And there is a room when we know that the deal has not done yet. I can only hope.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Canna 'fury' at Inter title

Former Juventus and Inter star Fabio Cannavaro is “furious” that the Nerazzurri have been handed the 2005-06 Scudetto.

The Serie A title was assigned to the San Siro outfit after the Calciopoli trial stripped the Bianconeri of their victory and docked points from second-placed Milan, leaving the third team to be crowned by default.

“Seeing the Scudetto go to Inter makes me very angry,” said the defender who recently joined Real Madrid following Juve’s demotion to Serie B.

“We won that title on the field and it will always remain Juve’s Championship. If the others want to put the insignia on their shirts, that is their business. I still haven’t accepted this decision, especially when you win a Scudetto by a mile, like we did this year. President Cobolli Gigli has said he won’t hand back the trophy and he’s doing the right thing. If he wants, I’ll send someone to keep an eye on it.”

Cannavaro captained Italy to their World Cup triumph on July 9, but was one of the first big stars to leave Juventus after their demotion, choosing to follow Coach Fabio Capello to Real Madrid.

“Would I return to Juve if they were in Serie A? I would come back, as I’ve always been happy there, it’s an exceptional club and the fans are fantastic. They were two very important years for me.”

Juventus won tonight’s friendly test with Serie B side Spezia 4-1. With Zlatan Ibrahimovic left behind for reasons that remain unclear, the Turin giants took the lead through Giorgio Chiellini before Varricchio’s equaliser.

The second half was one-way traffic with Valeri Bojinov, Pavel Nedved and a Ruben Olivera penalty hitting the target. The final minutes were particularly tense with a brief brawl between players.

Had to read this twice, i love this guy, Forza Cannavaro!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
Nice words from Canna.
But it is over in both cases,he won't be back,and we are stuck in B.
:agree:

anyway good to see some of the players that left r backing the club, since we have some of our own players that think they r better than the team *cough*camo,ibra*cough

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
AzzurriGirl said:
I just think it's strange that on the Juventus Official Site they have a news item that Thuram and Zambrotta have been sold etc and it was never mentioned that Canna and Emerson went over to Real. Wonder Why?? It looks pretty final to me that Canna is now with Real but why no announcement?

Also DD now says "The door is shut." Meaning that Juve is not selling any more of it's players. So does that mean Buffon is officially staying?
lol no offence, but Pirlo and Canna look soo gay on your avatar :lol2:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
sateeh said:
:agree:

anyway good to see some of the players that left r backing the club, since we have some of our own players that think they r better than the team *cough*camo,ibra*cough

Ma man,its just better that we let any player that doesn't want to be with Juve go.Its gonna be a long,hard & gruelling season ahead of us & the last thing this team needs is a sulking ibrahimovic & moody camoranesi.

Team spirit & unity is going to be key for this season.Id much rather see a unexperienced & enthusiastic Palladino than a misreable,greedy cock-monger like ibrahimovic leading the Juve attack come next season.:pint:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Elvin said:
lol no offence, but Pirlo and Canna look soo gay on your avatar :lol2:
I think they look united, if i remember correctly its just before Gross scored the winning pk in the world cup final.

Im more concerned with your signature! ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Ma man,its just better that we let any player that doesn't want to be with Juve go.Its gonna be a long,hard & gruelling season ahead of us & the last thing this team needs is a sulking ibrahimovic & moody camoranesi.

Team spirit & unity is going to be key for this season.Id much rather see a unexperienced & enthusiastic Palladino than a misreable,greedy cock-monger like ibrahimovic leading the Juve attack come next season.:pint:
You'll need to wait for a +rep Byron,but I'll give you for this post 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)