Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
pavelnedved said:
Nice words from Canna. I don't know what to think of him. I'm still pissed because he said he would stay, even in B ...
Get over it,u should just be glad that DP,Neddy & Gigi are stayin.thats more than enough to be grateful.

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
cannavaro is a legend for a legend team like JUVE .He would give 100% on the pitch and nothing less:D :D SEE YA BOYS

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Byrone said:
Get over it,u should just be glad that DP,Neddy & Gigi are stayin.thats more than enough to be grateful.
That's not the point. Of course I'm glad these guys are staying. I'm just considering Cannavaro's case and I see that he lied to us ...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
pavelnedved said:
That's not the point. Of course I'm glad these guys are staying. I'm just considering Cannavaro's case and I see that he lied to us ...
I don't see it that way,somebody needed to go...we can't aford all the stars to stay.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
despite the fact that we have kept our sponsorship deal with tamoil, and the tv deal, on top of the one with warner bros?
True,but at the very start no one could expect it,
Anyhow Andy,we're still out of serie A and a major European competition.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I don't think they look gay in my avatar...I agree with Juve 100% that they look united. And I also think that Pirlo was drawing strength from Canna, who was a rock for his team all during the WC and is the Captain of that team for good reason. He is a true leader. And Italian guys aren't so paranoid about being touchy-feely. It's a cultural thing...and I think it's okay.

As for what Canna said...he has had nothing but praise for his Juve fans and for the team itself and Torino. I'm devastated that he left and for Real of all teams but I can understand it. It was a purely professional decision. He has shown a heck of a lot more class than some of the other Juve players (current and former). Realistically I know he won't come back but I'm glad he said what he did. I have great respect for him. He was/is something special.

Ultimately, I believe Canna will come back to Italy...most likely for Napoli. As he has said ... that is where he left his heart.

FORZA CANNA!:thumbs:

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #596
    pavelnedved said:
    Nice words from Canna. I don't know what to think of him. I'm still pissed because he said he would stay, even in B ...
    me too

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    tassard said:
    Who isn't???He is a great player, and his comments are good but that does not change what he was saying and what he finaly did
    man,after the world cup he understood that he has only 2 years or 3 maximum in Football & if he stayed with Juve he will will play 2 season without Cl & maybe in Serie b so He took his decision!! He is a great player & he will always be remembered by Juve fans,him & zambo & thuram did a lot to our team!! so Good luck for them but Iam really furious coz canna joined madrid(I hate this club)!!!!

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
    I don't think they look gay in my avatar...I agree with Juve 100% that they look united. And I also think that Pirlo was drawing strength from Canna, who was a rock for his team all during the WC and is the Captain of that team for good reason. He is a true leader. And Italian guys aren't so paranoid about being touchy-feely. It's a cultural thing...and I think it's okay.

As for what Canna said...he has had nothing but praise for his Juve fans and for the team itself and Torino. I'm devastated that he left and for Real of all teams but I can understand it. It was a purely professional decision. He has shown a heck of a lot more class than some of the other Juve players (current and former). Realistically I know he won't come back but I'm glad he said what he did. I have great respect for him. He was/is something special.

Ultimately, I believe Canna will come back to Italy...most likely for Napoli. As he has said ... that is where he left his heart.

FORZA CANNA!

For all the ppl who say they look gay in the picture,they have a a wife and kids and if i looked like those two i wouldent be gay for sure, i hug guys and as azzurrigirl said "It's a cultural thing...and I think it's okay"so if its not part of your culture dont bash it becuse its part of hers and mine. if anything they do look united in the picture as azzurrigirl says,and thats what all of us should be this year ...united ...in the last few yrs its been easy to be a juventus fan let's face it .but this yr and in future yrs being a juventus fan will be hard,let's face it every other fan of a soccer team from inter to man u to real are happy to see us on the ground and are more than happy to kick us while we are down,its time for this yr more than any other yr to be united as canna and pirlo are in the picture.we are all mad at the juventus players leaving but this is a new era,a time for us to build up juventus back to where it was and even betta...and don't be surprised if canna calls zambo in 2 yrs and says "let's go back home,where we belong".

P.S.......just heard Pavel Nedved fears David Trezeguet will follow Zlatan Ibrahimovic and leave ......i want trez 2 stay but as u will see below zlatan was and still is a waste of our time and $$

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Hey, Alex Ultra...thanks for the support!

I agree Juve fans must stay united and the team must lead the way. If there are players who feel they are not with us then let them go....for whatever reason.

I look forward to watching the NEW Juve with exciting young players and some of our older loyal players with DP as our Capitano taking us back to victory and glory.

FORZA JUVE!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)