Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ALEX ULTRA said:
For all the ppl who say they look gay in the picture,they have a a wife and kids and if i looked like those two i wouldent be gay for sure, i hug guys and as azzurrigirl said "It's a cultural thing...and I think it's okay"so if its not part of your culture dont bash it becuse its part of hers and mine. if anything they do look united in the picture as azzurrigirl says,and thats what all of us should be this year ...united ...in the last few yrs its been easy to be a juventus fan let's face it .but this yr and in future yrs being a juventus fan will be hard,let's face it every other fan of a soccer team from inter to man u to real are happy to see us on the ground and are more than happy to kick us while we are down,its time for this yr more than any other yr to be united as canna and pirlo are in the picture.we are all mad at the juventus players leaving but this is a new era,a time for us to build up juventus back to where it was and even betta...and don't be surprised if canna calls zambo in 2 yrs and says "let's go back home,where we belong".

P.S.......just heard Pavel Nedved fears David Trezeguet will follow Zlatan Ibrahimovic and leave ......i want trez 2 stay but as u will see below zlatan was and still is a waste of our time and $$

Not sayin anybody is gay but having a wife means jack shit.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Juve100% said:
Canna 'fury' at Inter title

Former Juventus and Inter star Fabio Cannavaro is “furious” that the Nerazzurri have been handed the 2005-06 Scudetto.

The Serie A title was assigned to the San Siro outfit after the Calciopoli trial stripped the Bianconeri of their victory and docked points from second-placed Milan, leaving the third team to be crowned by default.

“Seeing the Scudetto go to Inter makes me very angry,” said the defender who recently joined Real Madrid following Juve’s demotion to Serie B.

“We won that title on the field and it will always remain Juve’s Championship. If the others want to put the insignia on their shirts, that is their business. I still haven’t accepted this decision, especially when you win a Scudetto by a mile, like we did this year. President Cobolli Gigli has said he won’t hand back the trophy and he’s doing the right thing. If he wants, I’ll send someone to keep an eye on it.”

Cannavaro captained Italy to their World Cup triumph on July 9, but was one of the first big stars to leave Juventus after their demotion, choosing to follow Coach Fabio Capello to Real Madrid.

:tup: “Would I return to Juve if they were in Serie A? I would come back, as I’ve always been happy there, it’s an exceptional club and the fans are fantastic. They were two very important years for me.”:tup:

Juventus won tonight’s friendly test with Serie B side Spezia 4-1. With Zlatan Ibrahimovic left behind for reasons that remain unclear, the Turin giants took the lead through Giorgio Chiellini before Varricchio’s equaliser.

The second half was one-way traffic with Valeri Bojinov, Pavel Nedved and a Ruben Olivera penalty hitting the target. The final minutes were particularly tense with a brief brawl between players.

Had to read this twice, i love this guy, Forza Cannavaro!!!
I would gladly welcoming back him at anytime.

Forza Canna :cry:

I hope he shine with rm, but the others rm players play like a shit and win nothing.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Love the picture, Ella. Thanks.

Yes Canna is a good man on and off the field. He is devoted to his family and he also runs a charitable foundation with Ciro Ferrara to help the children of Napoli, his home city. The Foundation raises money to get children cancer treatment, or surgery and to provide hospitals in Naples with updated equipment. He does a lot of good things and I would also welcome him back in a heartbeat.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
If there is any person i would welcome back would be canna ....as much as i liked zambo canna was our leader in the backfield and will be missed,we will never be able to replace him...but one day he will be back ....so i double azzurrigirls statement .....:agree:

Aug 1, 2006
Unfortunately, I'm afraid with Canna and other player boosts, RM will have a great chance to break their 3 yr trophyless streak and will perform great... damn i hate that club :cry:

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #616
    I started this thread and i want it to be closed since he is not our player any more

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    DeadCode said:
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid with Canna and other player boosts, RM will have a great chance to break their 3 yr trophyless streak and will perform great... damn i hate that club :cry:
    Nah, Madrid will be a big-screw-up this year, they've bought Canna, Emo and Van Nistelrooy, but they still haven't bought anyone to replace Zizou as a playmaker. Capello may try some different tactical layout, but I don't think that most of the Madrid players will get used to it (specially the Brazilians: Baptista, Fataldo, Robinho, Cicinho, etc).

What Barça got from us were more thoughtful choices: A Puyol-Márquez-Thuram-Zambrotta defense certainly is definetely the best in Europe right now. (Canna's good, but isn't a one-man defense. In Juve he knew perfectly well how to play with Thuram and with Gigi, in the NT he had Gigi, in Madrid he'll have... Woodgate? Pavón?) Canna's off to a bad season, and will return to us, once we're back in A. :eyebrows:

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Juventico...from your lips to God's ears. And I agree with you...Canna and Gigi played amazing defense together. I hate seeing that duo broken up.

Canna may be gone but never forgotten.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Juventico said:
    Nah, Madrid will be a big-screw-up this year, they've bought Canna, Emo and Van Nistelrooy, but they still haven't bought anyone to replace Zizou as a playmaker. Capello may try some different tactical layout, but I don't think that most of the Madrid players will get used to it (specially the Brazilians: Baptista, Fataldo, Robinho, Cicinho, etc).

What Barça got from us were more thoughtful choices: A Puyol-Márquez-Thuram-Zambrotta defense certainly is definetely the best in Europe right now. (Canna's good, but isn't a one-man defense. In Juve he knew perfectly well how to play with Thuram and with Gigi, in the NT he had Gigi, in Madrid he'll have... Woodgate? Pavón?) Canna's off to a bad season, and will return to us, once we're back in A. :eyebrows:
    If they use 442 ala capello, a playmaker like Zidane is not necessary. With addition of canna, emo, rvn, capello have all he want. except his boy zlatan ofcourse. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)