Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Then why am I able to remain semi-rational? Don't try and tell me I'm not a fan either.

No but my job as a fan is not to analyze and understand the psyche and motives of a certain player before moving to a different club, for if i did and put myself in his shoes no way in hell would I quit on my favorite club. Obviously, we dont know whether canna has any special tie to Juve, but thats where the whole fan thing comes into play. If a player is traded by the ckub thats one thing. If he ups and goes then in my view he's one of them now and cant wish him but bad fortune in his madrileño endeavour.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Even if I was a juventino, career-wise it makes alot more sense to move elsewhere, though I understand your point.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Then why am I able to remain semi-rational? Don't try and tell me I'm not a fan either.
Investors manager with master or even doctoral degree has irrational decision when he/she decide to invest or speculate.

We are irrational people for some extent.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #546
    So canavaro went to real without the approval of Juve Managment , can this happen , he is still in contract with juve

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I don't see the point in getting him back and then making him very unhappy, we are better off with players that will feel happy playing for us in serieB then with more talented players that are unhappy.
    And he isn't getting any younger, if we can get 14MEuro for him, he is worth selling, we only got him in exchange for Carini so it is a big profit if we sell him now.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    rscafan said:
    I don't see the point in getting him back and then making him very unhappy, we are better off with players that will feel happy playing for us in serieB then with more talented players that are unhappy.
    And he isn't getting any younger, if we can get 14MEuro for him, he is worth selling, we only got him in exchange for Carini so it is a big profit if we sell him now.
    point is to teach Real and Crapello a lesson. They've got to complete their deals first.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    pavelnedved said:
    point is to teach Real and Crapello a lesson. They've got to complete their deals first.
    But then we might be left with an unhappy player or we might have to sell him for less, I don't think that is better.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    rscafan said:
    But then we might be left with an unhappy player or we might have to sell him for less, I don't think that is better.
    No, he will be sold to Real anyway. But in the meanwhile we'll have made a fool of them.

They presented their player and we commanded him to come back to training :D

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
    getting canna back in order to made fool of crapellp and real, it seems fine to me

no seriously, if canna wnats to go away we should let him

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)