Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
I agree Morra,in a normal situation yes,but now we are not in the possition to ask.
real madrid's and other clubs officials know that and they would try to make some profit of that.

gilgi already stated that juve players wont be sold easily. if they want them you will have to pay big.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think out of the three emerson, cannavaro and Zambrotta....in the 35mil reported bid...

Zambo's the guy where most of the mony is for...Canna has onlly another 2 years at top flight, emerson is no youngster either...

I think Canna for 20mil Euro (over priced but why not)
Emerson for 20mil Euro
Zambo for 30 mil Euro

I think those prices look good, i know I've never heard of somebody so expensive at that age as Canna but he's still in his prime and clubs WANT him.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I think out of the three emerson, cannavaro and Zambrotta....in the 35mil reported bid...

Zambo's the guy where most of the mony is for...Canna has onlly another 2 years at top flight, emerson is no youngster either...

Emerson for 20mil Euro
Zambo for 30 mil Euro

I think those prices look good, i know I've never heard of somebody so expensive at that age as Canna but he's still in his prime and clubs WANT him.
i dont think that 20 is overpricing giving his performance in germany + defenders usually play more years than others (except keeprs)

i dont know about emerson i wouldnt give him above 15

as for Zambrotta 30 is reasonable .. and we should sell him for less than 25

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

Emerson for 20mil Euro
Zambo for 30 mil Euro

True but we could expect these prices in a normal condotions.Now that seems impossible.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
m_elayyan said:
Please loan cannavaro and dont sell him
i love Cannavaro, i do, dont get me wrong, but he doesnt want to stay. we're in Serie B and he didnt even hesitate to leave (others included)...that just shows how loyal they are.

the youngsters re the ones who will struggle to find promotion for us, and lets say we do get promoted next season, then he can come back and claim his place in the starting line-up? i dont think so IMHO. shud sell him while he's wanted.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Guys... we have to be realistic. We're not going to come close to making payroll this season. We're going to get about half the revenues as last season. And since most of the variable expenses of a club come from player salaries and transfer fees, we have no choice but to downsize. So we have to start somewhere.

As much as I love Canna, he's not a bad option to let go on a transfer. By the time Juve may be back in Serie A, he may be old enough where he's less of an impact player.

One player we should be fighting to keep, IMO, and unfortunately he'll be leaving, is Zambro. With our need to shed player salaries, his versatility and ability to play in multiple roles could be crucial with a bench that's much lighter -- and with holes of weakness that could open up in our formation due to suspensions, rest, and injury.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
swag said:
Guys... we have to be realistic. We're not going to come close to making payroll this season. We're going to get about half the revenues as last season. And since most of the variable expenses of a club come from player salaries and transfer fees, we have no choice but to downsize. So we have to start somewhere.

As much as I love Canna, he's not a bad option to let go on a transfer. By the time Juve may be back in Serie A, he may be old enough where he's less of an impact player.

One player we should be fighting to keep, IMO, and unfortunately he'll be leaving, is Zambro. With our need to shed player salaries, his versatility and ability to play in multiple roles could be crucial with a bench that's much lighter -- and with holes of weakness that could open up in our formation due to suspensions, rest, and injury.
spot on, zambro could be or will be a future leader.If barca r keen we could loan him out for one year with the option of selling him if we r not in serie A the following year.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:

well summed up man, thats the right view. i wouldnt stand in canna's way, he deserves to go out a winner, we need to try and keep rambo if we can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)