Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
giovanotti said:
It was not so bad,they entered the 1/4fin.
I think that Ronaldinho's price is quite the same as before the world cup,and everyone expected him to shine.:)
next world cup hopefully

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
giovanotti said:
To be honest he was used everywhere,but at his right position behind the strikers or even as the striker...Totally diferent from what we used to see in Barca.:)
i dont know what the brazilian coach was thinking but that's just as bad as it gets.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ok i gave out mine.......35 million a horrible asking price for zambo and canna seeing how we bought buffon for 32 mill. if zambo and canna are leaving then together their asking price should be around 45.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
To be honest,I think that this is the best price we can get in this new situation.

no not if their going to madrid. real offered kaka 50 mill. i think canna and zambo are better for a team then kaka.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
no not if their going to madrid. real offered kaka 50 mill. i think canna and zambo are better for a team then kaka.
I agree Morra,in a normal situation yes,but now we are not in the possition to ask.
real madrid's and other clubs officials know that and they would try to make some profit of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)