Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Byrone said:
Agreed & agreed. a playmaker is what we desperately need & thats why most ppl have been crying for Riquelme.Isn't Volpato a CAM?
hmm, I don't really know about Volpato, I thought he is a tall out and out striker, but I could be wrong...

I mean, if we imagine a club like Atalanta can gain promotion, while we kicked their asses with quite ease (using our star studed team), I can sense we might not need someone with such great qualities, just good enough to open the attacks..

With our current line-up, I can see only attacks on the wings, but wait...I think Olivera can be used to play in the playmaker role...on second thought, he doesn't have enough veriety or quality in his passing..

Nedved could surely cause Havok there, I hope he stays..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
hmm, I don't really know about Volpato, I thought he is a tall out and out striker, but I could be wrong...

I mean, if we imagine a club like Atalanta can gain promotion, while we kicked their asses with quite ease (using our star studed team), I can sense we might not need someone with such great qualities, just good enough to open the attacks..

With our current line-up, I can see only attacks on the wings, but wait...I think Olivera can be used to play in the playmaker role...on second thought, he doesn't have enough veriety or quality in his passing..

Nedved could surely cause Havok there, I hope he stays..
He will.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Stephan said:
nice? abramovich having his eyes on canna is not nice at all :cry:
True...and if Abramovich offered 100 million euros for Kaka I wonder how much he can offer for (IMO) The golden Ball from the WC (canna of course)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
nice? abramovich having his eyes on canna is not nice at all :cry:
At least he is having a good time with his son.:)

Let him Stephan,and forget about him,he is the best defender in the world he belongs to real madrid or Chelsea more than he belongs to us.The days of glory should be infront of him and not the days of Serie B with the bunch of kids in the field.

I totally understand him,we were among the best clubs,but now we are zero and he should play in Europe and not in some corrupted system such is Italian,where they send us in B with -30 and let Milan in A with -15.

Forza Canna and wishing you the best!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
At least he is having a good time with his son.:)

Let him Stephan,and forget about him,he is the best defender in the world he belongs to real madrid or Chelsea more than he belongs to us.The days of glory should be infront of him and not the days of Serie B with the bunch of kids in the field.

I totally understand him,we were among the best clubs,but now we are zero and he should play in Europe and not in some corrupted system such is Italian,where they send us in B with -30 and let Milan in A with -15.

Forza Canna and wishing you the best!!!!
agreed, cannavaro is not to blame.. he will get 33 soon. such a great player came to juve in order to win, and he won his first leauge Title with juve, only for the bastards to take the title away from us.
I can understand him that he wants to leave, in order to win other titles after the WC.. but I am sorry canna, I don´t wish you any title with real..

btw, I heard that real want to pay 35 millions for cannavaro.. that would be great for a 33 years old player.

forza Cannavaro

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
agreed, cannavaro is not to blame.. he will get 33 soon. such a great player came to juve in order to win, and he won his first leauge Title with juve, only for the bastards to take the title away from us.
I can understand him that he wants to leave, in order to win other titles after the WC.. but I am sorry canna, I don´t wish you any title with real..

forza Cannavaro
Exactly.
I'm so sorry but that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)