Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
thanks fabioooooooooo
i can understand his move,he wants to win something with a club
but i still dont understand why didnt he just go for a one year loan?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
I have this poster from la gazzetta. It pictures Cannavaro lifting the World Cup trophy and says: "Capitano, mio capitano". A perfect description if you ask me.

I have the same one, except under that it says "ITALIA VAFFANCULO"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Unfortunately, a quality defender like Canna in a place like Real Madrid is like a fish with a bicycle. They wouldn't know the first thing of what to do with one.

Sad to see Canna go, but thanks and best of luck to him. We will be repeating this story for a number of players until our books get out of the red. :sad:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
fuck Madrid, and as I've said from day one FUCK CRAPELLO !!!

I am angry that our players are going to be sold off like a "going out of business sale"

I love and respect Canna...but I wish him to be a flop with Madrid, and save his best playing for the Azzurri :)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Vinman said:

I am angry that our players are going to be sold off like a "going out of business sale"

I love and respect Canna...but I wish him to be a flop with Madrid, and save his best playing for the Azzurri :)
Are we going to hell??? :cry:

Agree on the second part.

Jan 7, 2004
Vinman said:

what did you expect. most likely juve will come back and pull a fiorentina (the one in the second year and before the scandal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)