Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
the best player in the world cup, thanks for playing so well and never quit ! He was just awesome in our JUVE jersey, hurts to see him at Real, the club I hate so much, but well, with Fabio even Real would be worth to watch, finally the first defender with class in a decade at Real.

We will miss you ;,-(

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Good Luck Fabio, though I didn't like your move, I still have to respect it....
God, the highlight of this thread is that you are alive!!:touched:

We really got worried about you rab! is everything ok?

Oh and thankx canna blah blah blah...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
swag said:
Unfortunately, a quality defender like Canna in a place like Real Madrid is like a fish with a bicycle. They wouldn't know the first thing of what to do with one.

Sad to see Canna go, but thanks and best of luck to him. We will be repeating this story for a number of players until our books get out of the red. :sad:
Well they got Capello to do that!

Damn, why can't Barcelona have him, In Spain Ive always rooted for Barca...man....
now I feel bad rooting against Madrid...thats what sucks the most...

I did it before with Zidane, but now Canna? With his character? How can I go against him? Too bad, coz I won't root for Real Maderfakkers regardless of this situation...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Actually Thuram's was well on his way before Cannavaro...I just hate to see him in Madrid..

Madrid are so commercially successful...Beckham and now Cannavaro....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
A statement on the club's website said: "Real Madrid can confirm it has reached an agreement with Juventus over the signing of Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

"The players are currently on holiday and will be presented at the Bernabeu after signing their respective contracts."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I know this is a fool's hope, but would it be still possible for Cannavaro to reject Real Madrid's contract offer? it just states Juve and Madrid have agreed.

(I know long shot..give me atleast 1 week to take it all in)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
A statement on the club's website said: "Real Madrid can confirm it has reached an agreement with Juventus over the signing of Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

"The players are currently on holiday and will be presented at the Bernabeu after signing their respective contracts."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I know this is a fool's hope, but would it be still possible for Cannavaro to reject Real Madrid's contract offer? it just states Juve and Madrid have agreed.

(I know long shot..give me atleast 1 week to take it all in)
If Juve decided to sell him, i sure he will go :cry:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:cry: bye canna u've been great. Sad to see him there in RM.

I hope he comes back to juve as a director or an assistant in the near future.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
If Cannavaro really left for Real, I'm sorry but I just don't feel anything towards him anymore... it's too ugly to see him in that madrid dress, it's too annoying, too unfair, too disgusting.... good defenders for Real and they'll have the time of their lives.... I feel sick to the stomach, and I truly don't give a shit about Cannavaro anymore... I hope he has "Inter like" seasons with Madrid... thank you for the past, bad luck for the future Canna.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'll always like Cannavaro. What a player. It's a shame that he's going to Real Madrid, but all in all I think the WC was his last master piece.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I'll miss him so much. He should have join juve in 2001. He waste 2 years in Inter.
Before WC I tought he will staye with. I don't like to see him in That White jersey.
Bad News. Forza Alessandro Del Piero. You'll be my everlasting hero.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
engonga said:
thanks fabioooooooooo
i can understand his move,he wants to win something with a club
but i still dont understand why didnt he just go for a one year loan?
he ain't gonna win the champions league. that's for sure:p

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #359
    I am disapponited that he left to real
    We should close this thread , he is not our player any more

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
    Bye Canna. It's hard, very hard to say that. I'd longed for you join Juve long b4 yo did and when you eventually came, it was fantastic news. You gave me a lot to cheer while you were here.

Now all I can hope for is that we get someone who'll make us forget you quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)