Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
How the things could change,just over the night...we had a fantastic World Cup with 8 of our players in the final.
Than after the final we should realize the real power,and Cannavaro-Zambrotta-Buffon were supposed to be even more secure.
With just a few additions this would be the best squad with the strongest ballance.
Capello would leave anyway,so we would bring a man who likes us.

...but now ,we will all dreaming about that situation.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
How the things could change,just over the night...we had a fantastic World Cup with 8 of our players in the final.
Than after the final we should realize the real power,and Cannavaro-Zambrotta-Buffon were supposed to be even more secure.
With just a few additions this would be the best squad with the strongest ballance.
Capello would leave anyway,so we would bring a man who likes us.

...but now ,we will all dreaming about that situation.
Just to think what magic Deschamps could have pulled off with the squad that Crapello had at his disposal.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Just to think what magic Deschamps could have pulled off with the squad that Crapello had at his disposal.
True,with just a few additions(we really would not have to spend so much money for that)we could be a destroyer.

Crapello had everything,he was giving the buying instructions,while Didier doesn't have a decent player now(except Del Piero and Neddy).

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
True,with just a few additions(we really would not have to spend so much money for that)we could be a destroyer.

Crapello had everything,he was giving the buying instructions,while Didier doesn't have a decent player now(except Del Piero and Neddy).
Actually i could give a crap about the regulars leaving,imo this is the most exciting time for me at Juventus as the youngsters are gonna be given the chance to flourish & show their worth.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Actually i could give a crap about the regulars leaving,imo this is the most exciting time for me at Juventus as the youngsters are gonna be given the chance to flourish & show their worth.
Yeah,but even if we get back to serie A ,next season,we will need about 5-10 years to make a strong squad we had.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
Yeah,but even if we get back to serie A ,next season,we will need about 5-10 years to make a strong squad we had.
No not at all,Juventus is a HUGE club & we have a long history.There are players that would jump at the chance to sign for Juve even in Serie B.One season in the wilderness will bear fruit eventually,mark my words.Juve will come out of this 10 time stronger!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Byrone said:
Exciting as it is for me too, I think you should also think about the prospects of our youths not succeeding...Just because we play them doesn't guarentee their success and positive development....

But I trust Deschamps will properly integrate our young players...Palladino, Bojinov are some exciting prospects.

I never got to see Masiello which was a good prospect, and now we also have Marchionni who impressed last season...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Exciting as it is for me too, I think you should also think about the prospects of our youths not succeeding...Just because we play them doesn't guarentee their success and positive development....
But I trust Deschamps will properly integrate our young players...Palladino, Bojinov are some exciting prospects.

I never got to see Masiello which was a good prospect, and now we also have Marchionni who impressed last season...
Agreed but I would rather have hard working players like Pessotto & Birindelli that wear the clubs shirt with pride & passion,rather than overrated tripe players like Ibra!Home grown players are essential to the club's growth & development.

If we develop 2 stars players out of a possible 10,would that not be considered a success?We have not given any home grown players the chance to show their true potential & that is rather pathetic imo.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Byrone said:
Agreed but I would rather have hard working players like Pessotto & Birindelli that wear the clubs shirt with pride & passion,rather than overrated tripe players like Ibra!Home grown players are essential to the club's growth & development.

If we develop 2 stars players out of a possible 10,would that not be considered a success?We have not given any home grown players the chance to show their true potential & that is rather pathetic imo.
I am also for it too, Im just saying that growing and pampering our youngsters might not be inline with a quick return to serie A.

At the momment I still think we severly lack a midfield playmaker, but then again I don't know the quality of Serie B opponents and their discipline in defense.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
I am also for it too, Im just saying that growing and pampering our youngsters might not be inline with a quick return to serie A.

At the momment I still think we severly lack a midfield playmaker, but then again I don't know the quality of Serie B opponents and their discipline in defense.
Agreed & agreed. a playmaker is what we desperately need & thats why most ppl have been crying for Riquelme.Isn't Volpato a CAM?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
No not at all,Juventus is a HUGE club & we have a long history.There are players that would jump at the chance to sign for Juve even in Serie B.One season in the wilderness will bear fruit eventually,mark my words.Juve will come out of this 10 time stronger!
I hope so,but the hystory doesn't make a promissing future.
It is all about money,and take Chelsea for example.Somebody wanted to destroy us,or in the best possible way to unfit us.

I hope that we will be stronger than ever,but a long term thoughts in this situation are not accetable.

The best I see now,is that we have a coach who really likes us(Juventino) who is not ashamed to lead his club even in serie B,like Crapello a glory hunter!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
I hope so,but the hystory doesn't make a promissing future.
It is all about money,and take Chelsea for example.Somebody wanted to destroy us,or in the best possible way to unfit us.

I hope that we will be stronger than ever,but a long term thoughts in this situation are not accetable.

The best I see now,is that we have a coach who really likes us(Juventino) who is not ashamed to lead his club even in serie B,like Crapello a glory hunter!
Come to think of it,does Crapello posess the ability to lead a team of average & few star players from a lower division?To his advantage he always had star studded squads & decent finacial backing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

Yes,but who knows,maybe will someone from De Ceglie,Luci or Marchisio or even Volpato ,become one of the best playmakers in the world.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Come to think of it,does Crapello posess the ability to lead a team of average & few star players from a lower division?To his advantage he always had star studded squads & decent finacial backing.
Agreed,he can not lead the team made of Pessoto,Birindelli,Tacchinardi and Tudor,while Lippi was capable of leading right that kind of a team.

To be honest,the only succes Crapello had,was with Roma(they didn't have the best team in seria A,but they have won a scudetto).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)