OFFICIAL: Bundesliga better than Serie A (2 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
then why they are performing like that? van gaal owns all the italian coaches right now. Oh and badstuber eats all the italian u21 cb's
Van Gaal owns all the Italian coaches? Far from it he struggled with shitty Fiorentina and Prandelli and due to wrong descisions by the ref Bayern won the game. He did own Ciro Ferrera, I'll give you that but I wouldn't call him much of a coach.

Surely Germany's U21 is the most impressive from Europe, but Badstuber is the worst example one could pick, Jerome Boateng and Aogo :heart:

ßöмßäяðîëя;2912835 said:
Well, Hummels is at Dortmund now, and we'll probably sell him and buy Neuer.
They don't rate Kraft? I hope they stick with him, he's looking very talented.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Van Gaal owns all the Italian coaches? Far from it he struggled with shitty Fiorentina and Prandelli and due to wrong descisions by the ref Bayern won the game. He did own Ciro Ferrera, I'll give you that but I wouldn't call him much of a coach.

Surely Germany's U21 is the most impressive from Europe, but Badstuber is the worst example one could pick, Jerome Boateng and Aogo :heart:

They don't rate Kraft? I hope they stick with him, he's looking very talented.
22 and 24 years old :p..i was giving names from u21. He struggled but he finished in the final and won the championship and now he's gonna eliminate the holders

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
To be honest, we have been a huge part of this whole thing. We haven't been contributing whats expected from us out in Europe. We've basically been messing around for 5 years after Calciopoli and we still haven't gotten anywhere.

But then again, they brought all of this on themselves when they sent us down to Serie B. Now look how much money FIGC will lose cuz the Italian teams are under performing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It might be worth it to analyze the macroeconomic situation in the Eurozone as well. Italy is in very bad shape economically, about in the same league as Spain, while Germany is really the only bright spot economy in the EU. As these nations continue to slide off the sovereign credit crisis cliff, football revenue will obviously be on the wane as more individuals feel the pain on the streets.

Italy credit default swaps still holding its uptrend. Not a good sign for them.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=CITLY1U5:IND
I used this argument with someone on the Portuguese forums a couple weeks ago when debating where we thought Fabio Ceontrão could end up. Like peak oil, I think we've reached peak EPL. Given relative economies, I foresee a rise in the Bundesliga and a slide of the EPL (marked by a few spectacular financial busts), La Liga, and continued slide of Serie A.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I used this argument with someone on the Portuguese forums a couple weeks ago when debating where we thought Fabio Ceontrão could end up. Like peak oil, I think we've reached peak EPL. Given relative economies, I foresee a rise in the Bundesliga and a slide of the EPL (marked by a few spectacular financial busts), La Liga, and continued slide of Serie A.
Could be, but I don't think we've seen peak EPL yet. Perhaps in a few more years as more clubs try to spend like City.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
To be honest I don't think any if us needed much info to predict this outcome

Thanks a lot to all those behind calciopoli and troy polamalu

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The Bundesliga's coefficient will probably work in their favour in negotiating bigger TV deals, both domestic and overseas, which will only fuel the leagues ascension even more. As of now, they make very little in comparison to Italy from TV rights, despite dominating them in commercial and match day revenue.

I know it would be a very unpopular decision, but raising ticket prices would give German clubs a shitload of extra income considering they sell out pretty much every game. They are holding themselves back by not fully exploiting their fantastic match day turnouts. It's criminal that teams in England who play in smaller stadiums with lower average attendances can rake in more cash than a team like Borussia Dortmund. Obviously they do not need Chelsea like ticket prices, but even a slight increase of a few euros would produce millions in extra income every season (for the clubs averaging +45k every week)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Could be, but I don't think we've seen peak EPL yet. Perhaps in a few more years as more clubs try to spend like City.
:agree:

Huge TV deals are still being signed by the EPL, so there is no reason to think the bubble will burst soon.

Clubs are going into administration in the English lower leagues all the time, though, even if that is largely down to the tax man taking a more aggressive approach to dealing with football clubs.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
This has been seen coming along way right? Go read the Goal.com article, pretty much states that serie a is better. I'd rather that sport went to the french league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd actually love if the Champions League went back to its old format, of one country one spot. Then 2nd - 4th place (for the top leagues) would be in the UEFA cup. I miss those old days.

Too bad its all about $$$$$, and the greedy corrupt pukes in UEFA and the TV companies would never stand for it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'd actually love if the Champions League went back to its old format, of one country one spot. Then 2nd - 4th place (for the top leagues) would be in the UEFA cup. I miss those old days.

Too bad its all about $$$$$, and the greedy corrupt pukes in UEFA and the TV companies would never stand for it.
:tup: Massive agreement here. Champions my fat hairy ass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventino[RUS];2913696 said:
bundesliga is so poor :sergio: they dont need this 4th spot, there only 2 good teams there - BVB e bayern munich, look at other teams, Schalke Stuttgart Wolfsburg Bayer pathetic :sergio:
Yep, they all seem like perfect clubs for your avatar man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)