OFFICIAL: Barca Snatch Thuram And Zambrotta (1 Viewer)

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #121
    Azzurri7 said:
    It feels bad to loose these kind of players, I'm more attached to Zambo when it comes to Juve than Canna....I was hoping to see him taking the Captain arm-band after Alex in the future. too bad.
    Very true Rab & considering that Lippi moulded him into one of the best leftback's in the world make it even more depressing.Personally i thought that Zambrotta should have been captain in DP ansence last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    LoL u people are attacking thuram now! Omg u are sick! Forza Lillian & thank u for all what u did for Juve! U are a great player & a great person & a true Captain! Forza Lillian! & as for zambo & canna I cant imagine u are going guys Canna is my favourite player in the world & I admire him like no other & zambo is a true Juventino even if he leave he will still be a true Juventino.thank u guys for all that u did to this great club thank u guys that u made me smile! it is tme for a new generation of Juve! the only thing staying is THE FANS! forza Juve fans U are always the Best!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    i found it kind of funny that some people are insulting thuram and canna. what about zambrotta then? canna and thuram are already traitors for some, but well, zambro is looking for 4-5 years deal with barca. a player who a lot of fans expected to be juve captain in the future. and now he would leave. Whats more surprising is that a player like trezeguet wants to stay or looks just for loan deals to come back later.

Jul 20, 2006
    I have been a fan of Juventus all my life. Juventus is not a soccer team! it's a way of life! wearing the white and black jersey is a matter of PRIDE and HONOR! the way Del piero and nedved and buffon these men have it takes to wear white and black jersey! Not the way Cappello,and the others who left! before these players worn this glorous jersey they weren't even starting on there privous teams.what kind of man turns his back on his promise.
    FORZA JUVENTUS IL MONDO TI GUARDA CON INVIDIA NOI TI AMIAMO CON PASSIONE!!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Juventus 4 ever said:
    I have been a fan of Juventus all my life. Juventus is not a soccer team! it's a way of life! wearing the white and black jersey is a matter of PRIDE and HONOR! the way Del piero and nedved and buffon these men have it takes to wear white and black jersey! Not the way Cappello,and the others who left! before these players worn this glorous jersey they weren't even starting on there privous teams.what kind of man turns his back on his promise.
    Great post. Forza Juventus, my friend

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
    Juventus 4 ever said:
    Wow! You speak nothing but the truth. :pint: Forza Del Piero, Buffon, and Nedved!!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Byrone said:
    Very true Rab & considering that Lippi moulded him into one of the best leftback's in the world make it even more depressing.Personally i thought that Zambrotta should have been captain in DP ansence last season.
    you and me both bro

pantat

Nov 18, 2005
    Aw, I know they're moving sooner or later but I still hope Zambro would stay... :cry: Well, thanks Gianluca and Lilian, best of luck for you guys! :toast:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Good luck to Zambrotta and I wish him the best. Barcelona is quality and will easily have the most stunning squad in world football for years to come. All Laporta has to do now is acquire a world class defensive midfielder and that club has the best roster ever in professional football.

Victor Valdes

Oleguer - Puyol - Marquez - Zambrotta

Deco - Edmilson - Xavi

Messi - Eto'o - Ronaldinho

With the likes of Thuram, Iniesta, Giuly, van Bommel, and Gudjohnson coming off the bench. Wow.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    great !
    real madrid and barcelona : thank u juventus for cheating and for being demoted.
    Do this once again . I'm really sad to see our players there.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
    The values are ok, and we had no way to keep them with us. Non-official sources say it was 14mi for Zamb, and 5mi for Thuram.

According with Barcelona's website:
    Thuram has signed a two-year contract while Zambrotta has committed himself for the next four years.

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
    Very sad :cry: to see both of them leave. Anyway the deal was good for Juve.

But we have enaugh quality in the likes of CHELINI & BALZARETTI to replace Zambrotta. Next season, CHELINI should play on the left and BALZARETTI on the right - should be great.:)
    As for Thuram, we now only have Kovac as recognized centre back. If he leaves then a new center back paring need to bought. LAGROTAGLIE & TUDOR can be a decent backbone for JUVE in seria b or the versatile BIRENDELLI can play in centreback. Maybe DESCHAMPS can use his influence to bring-in SQUALLACI or GIVET from Monaco. BERZAGLI is an option but whether he'll agree to play in seria b
    is uncertain.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    anybody know that offical price?

spainish radio is reporting 23.74 for the both of them...... 14 m euro for zambo and 8.4 m euros for thuram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)