Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Prandelli fucked it up right from the get go.

Candreva only good vs teams who would attack Italy and leave gaps at the back, no dice with Costa Rica who completely shut him down.

useless pile of crap Motta added nothing to the midfield, just boosting his pass percentage passing it sideways.

Balo was totally isolated against 3 CBs, made some good moves but had zero support.

Abate a fucking train wreck.

and the subs, have never seen so much collective crap off the bench, absolutely horrendous...were completely out of it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who remembers the last time a team needed a draw, went to play for a draw and what happened afterwards?
I can tell you about Italy, from my 20 years of experience of following them, these guys when they play for a draw they usually get one.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Cassano shouldn't even be considered a professional footballer, yet he's in Italy's WC team. :lol:
Thi. Who thought it was a good idea to bring the old fat dude who had heart surgery to play soccer in Brazil? I would've rather brought Totti, at least he'd be able to provide some nice passes and has a hell of a long shot.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
You feel better if we drawed and then Uruguay beat us?, And Costa Rica trash England? This is the best result. Balotelli was getting arrogant and so was some of the Italian players. They need to know how it feels to lose. To train harder... Run harder... Give their all! Forza Italia. I am very nervous as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)