Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Last year was last year. This is not only a WC match it's the one that will send whoever loses home. With the number of fans in the stadium it'll be like playing home for Uruguay. Also the weather, they'll play at 12PM in the hot burning sun of Natal with the highest humidity.
Don't make assumptions. As we have seen anything can happen.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I like how even in the last 10 minutes and in stoppage time they were just passing it around slowly in their own half, showing no urgency. The only time they got it across halfway, Insigne would give it away and create a counter attack. Class player.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I like how even in the last 10 minutes and in stoppage time they were just passing it around slowly in their own half, showing no urgency. The only time they got it across halfway, Insigne would give it away and create a counter attack. Class player.
Insigne is a sorry and bad copy of giovinco whose dirty little troll self should have never been called. Along with abate and a few others

- - - Updated - - -

What? But if anything can happen then all i can do is make assumptions. :lol:
True lol but don't assert them like fact :)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm going to be nervous for 4 fucking days because of these doorknobs. I still can't believe how much they got owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy won't beat Uruguay in SA soil. You heard it here first.

They might get a draw though.
I will take a draw. Just get Italy out of these cursed fucking groups.

- - - Updated - - -

I still believe Balotelli should be our man up front. He has the chemistry and the experience just give him something more to work with. We can't let Uruguay null Pirlo out.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Odds are still in Italy's favour because they can get a draw and go through but fuck this sucks…I can see this ending in a draw or just a beat down by Uruguay.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Odds are still in Italy's favour because they can get a draw and go through but fuck this sucks…I can see this ending in a draw or just a beat down by Uruguay.
I'd say odds are in Uruguay's favor. They're playing at "home", they're more used to the heat and humidity of SA's weather and they have nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)