Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It really looked like they didn't give a shit about this game. I imagine they decided to stop caring once they felt that heat :lol:
That pathetic Italian mentality :D

It was clear by the last 20 mins that they were gonna accept the 1-0 loss. They couldn't even run and trap the ball properly, zero interest to play football. Happy to play slowly and as if they were winning 3-0. Most infuriating and frustrating performance I can remember at a World Cup

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
have a dental appointment that same time with Uruguay match, my dentist is from hell he doesnt want to reschedule me :facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

It really looked like they didn't give a shit about this game. I imagine they decided to stop caring once they felt that heat :lol:
u kno its the same thing i thought. they looked like the couldnt b bothered. i know they verbalise that they treat all opponents the same way but i think in the deep recesses of the players' minds they thought costa rica would have been easy..so much shit performances out there

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't think any subs wouldve changed the match yesterday, the team just wasn't there. It was ridiculous. The starting 11 I guess couldve been better but that performance was atrocious.

Mar 9, 2006
I don't think any subs wouldve changed the match yesterday, the team just wasn't there. It was ridiculous. The starting 11 I guess couldve been better but that performance was atrocious.
He ruined everything with subs, they were wrong, 4231 doesn't worked because the gap between Pirlo - DDR and Cassano was so huge, that it was impossible to build up play with short passing and italian squad were forced to play long balls :sergio:

Mar 9, 2006
He even could swap formation into his favorite 4312 with replacing Motta on 2nd forward
Marchisio - pirlo - DDR
Candreva
Balotelli - Cassano
Or 433
Candreva - balotelli - Cassano/cerci
Yet he has chosen untested 4231 for the vital moment :sergio:

Passing accuracy:
Cassano - 58% 14/25
Pass combination:
To de Rossi - 5
To DARMIAN - 3
And Only 1 pass to each other player of the squad

What a joke :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What a fucking disgrace and Insigne was absolutely horrid. Balotelli really should have put that volley away and/or that lobbed chance he fucked up. I don't know how Chiellini got away without a penalty but I guess karma came back for him to fuck up on the goal.

Nice games from Darmian, Barzagli and Buffon and thought Cerci was decent too when he came on.

- - - Updated - - -

So going out in the group stage again, Suarez will rape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)