Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whats wrong with that? I am 100% against Amauri's selection but that doesn't if he gets called up I am going to want him to choke and play horribly. I realise you are probably still having a hard time understanding this concept so let me use a simple example for you, I was against Sissoko's purchase before he arrived but that doesn't mean i am angry he has done so well. I will say it one more time I am against Amauri's selection but that doesn't mean i have to hope he plays terribly for the azzurri. And about this "No Italian blood argument" you like to bring up. I will once again state that i am not against Amauri because of his blood yet because he was born in brazil, raised in brazil and claims he feels more like a brazilian than an italian. He only wants to join Italy because Dunga has ignored him not because he feels Italy is his country, it has nothing to do with his blood. I fully support Balotelli playing for the azzurri because he was raised in Italy, he is Italian culturally and he turned down Ghana to wait for an Azzurri callup. I don't care about a players blood what i think is important as that a player should pay for the country who they feel they belong to. Balotelli feels like an Italian and he wants to represent them which is why i am in support of him. Amauri wanted to play for the selecao and he has said before he feels like a brazilian not an italian. I am not angry at Amauri more at the FIGC and Crapadoni.
Please actually read and respond to my post unlike usual.

P.S. and don't bring up Camo and call me a hypocrite I was and still am opposed to Camo playing for the Azzurri but unfortunately the FIGC doesn't listen to me so there is nothing I can do.
It's not like I'm oblivious to your concepts. I just find it utterly horrible how you and others can reject someone that wants to play for you so fervently, watch him as he scores tons of goals for you and makes a big impact, then praise him and be okay with his presence when you were so fervently against his inclusion in the first place. No matter what you say, it's indeed hypocritical.

One minute we hate him, the next minute we adore him. You just have to understand... this saying no to a player because a manager might call him up is the fault of the manager, not the player. This is why you should be castigating Donadoni, not Amauri. The latter is actually a capable player. If the national side manager you support wants a player on the team, you're going to have to live with his decision, especially if he's good, which Amauri happens to be.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Whats wrong with that? I am 100% against Amauri's selection but that doesn't if he gets called up I am going to want him to choke and play horribly. I realise you are probably still having a hard time understanding this concept so let me use a simple example for you, I was against Sissoko's purchase before he arrived but that doesn't mean i am angry he has done so well. I will say it one more time I am against Amauri's selection but that doesn't mean i have to hope he plays terribly for the azzurri. And about this "No Italian blood argument" you like to bring up. I will once again state that i am not against Amauri because of his blood yet because he was born in brazil, raised in brazil and claims he feels more like a brazilian than an italian. He only wants to join Italy because Dunga has ignored him not because he feels Italy is his country, it has nothing to do with his blood. I fully support Balotelli playing for the azzurri because he was raised in Italy, he is Italian culturally and he turned down Ghana to wait for an Azzurri callup. I don't care about a players blood what i think is important as that a player should pay for the country who they feel they belong to. Balotelli feels like an Italian and he wants to represent them which is why i am in support of him. Amauri wanted to play for the selecao and he has said before he feels like a brazilian not an italian. I am not angry at Amauri more at the FIGC and Crapadoni.
Please actually read and respond to my post unlike usual.

P.S. and don't bring up Camo and call me a hypocrite I was and still am opposed to Camo playing for the Azzurri but unfortunately the FIGC doesn't listen to me so there is nothing I can do.
The below post applies to you too.

ßöмßäяðîëя;1637169 said:
Hey SAL, you are allowed to speak to the playing and playing ability of the de Guzman brothers and Dwayne De Rosario, other than that, shut up.

You know you have nothing but Canadian Bacon drizzling through your heart, and you are trying to make it look like you have mozzarella sticks dropping out of your ass. :analcanon: So don't give me this hatred or "everyone's a hypocrite" talk because you are a DUMB-FACE, DICK-NOSTRIL.

So take your Yukon Jack and your Crown Royal and drink it down your throat like it's a solid slice of Milano pizza, you dirty Canuck.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Man, an attack line up of Toni - DP looks great.

In terms of form, Italy has the best strike force in Europe for Euro 2008.

with Camo and Di Natale feeding balls to both DP and Toni, the flanks look great as well.

It's only a question of who should play in the center of the midfield.

And I hope Legro or Gamberini gets called up ahead of Materazzi.

Chazz

natobiaconero
Nov 15, 2007
Man, an attack line up of Toni - DP looks great.

In terms of form, Italy has the best strike force in Europe for Euro 2008.

with Camo and Di Natale feeding balls to both DP and Toni, the flanks look great as well.

It's only a question of who should play in the center of the midfield.

And I hope Legro or Gamberini gets called up ahead of Materazzi.
-Camo----Pirlo----De Rossi
-----del piero-cassano-----
-------------toni

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's not like I'm oblivious to your concepts. I just find it utterly horrible how you and others can reject someone that wants to play for you so fervently, watch him as he scores tons of goals for you and makes a big impact, then praise him and be okay with his presence when you were so fervently against his inclusion in the first place. No matter what you say, it's indeed hypocritical.

One minute we hate him, the next minute we adore him. You just have to understand... this saying no to a player because a manager might call him up is the fault of the manager, not the player. This is why you should be castigating Donadoni, not Amauri. The latter is actually a capable player. If the national side manager you support wants a player on the team, you're going to have to live with his decision, especially if he's good, which Amauri happens to be.
I said in my post above that I was angry at Donadoni and Amauri. Once again you are trying to put words in my mouth and use it against my argument. He wants to play for Italy because Brazil won't choose him not because he gives a crap about the Azzurri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)