Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Hey SAL, you are allowed to speak to the playing and playing ability of the de Guzman brothers and Dwayne De Rosario, other than that, shut up.

You know you have nothing but Canadian Bacon drizzling through your heart, and you are trying to make it look like you have mozzarella sticks dropping out of your ass. :analcanon: So don't give me this hatred or "everyone's a hypocrite" talk because you are a DUMB-FACE, DICK-NOSTRIL.

So take your Yukon Jack and your Crown Royal and drink it down your throat like it's a solid slice of Milano pizza, you dirty Canuck.

May 22, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1637169 said:
Hey SAL, you are allowed to speak to the playing and playing ability of the de Guzman brothers and Dwayne De Rosario, other than that, shut up.

You know you have nothing but Canadian Bacon drizzling through your heart, and you are trying to make it look like you have mozzarella sticks dropping out of your ass. :analcanon: So don't give me this hatred or "everyone's a hypocrite" talk because you are a DUMB-FACE, DICK-NOSTRIL.

So take your Yukon Jack and your Crown Royal and drink it down your throat like it's a solid slice of Milano pizza, you dirty Canuck.
Good point, well made.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope Amauri is called up, scores like 47 goals for Italy in the Euros, and then have the entire forum praise him for his services. That's what I want.
Whats wrong with that? I am 100% against Amauri's selection but that doesn't if he gets called up I am going to want him to choke and play horribly. I realise you are probably still having a hard time understanding this concept so let me use a simple example for you, I was against Sissoko's purchase before he arrived but that doesn't mean i am angry he has done so well. I will say it one more time I am against Amauri's selection but that doesn't mean i have to hope he plays terribly for the azzurri. And about this "No Italian blood argument" you like to bring up. I will once again state that i am not against Amauri because of his blood yet because he was born in brazil, raised in brazil and claims he feels more like a brazilian than an italian. He only wants to join Italy because Dunga has ignored him not because he feels Italy is his country, it has nothing to do with his blood. I fully support Balotelli playing for the azzurri because he was raised in Italy, he is Italian culturally and he turned down Ghana to wait for an Azzurri callup. I don't care about a players blood what i think is important as that a player should pay for the country who they feel they belong to. Balotelli feels like an Italian and he wants to represent them which is why i am in support of him. Amauri wanted to play for the selecao and he has said before he feels like a brazilian not an italian. I am not angry at Amauri more at the FIGC and Crapadoni.
Please actually read and respond to my post unlike usual.

P.S. and don't bring up Camo and call me a hypocrite I was and still am opposed to Camo playing for the Azzurri but unfortunately the FIGC doesn't listen to me so there is nothing I can do.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
Reports: Don picks provisional 29 Tuesday 13 May, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are rumours that Roberto Donadoni has picked his provisional 29-man Italy squad for Euro 2008.

The 16 sides competing in Austria and Switzerland are required to announce their final selections by May 28.

But most countries will choose 29 men from which the 23 final squad members will be selected.

According to Antenna 3, Donadoni has already decided upon his 29 ahead of the final week of the season.

Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Christian Abbiati gets the nod over Inter reserve Francesco Toldo in Don’s alleged squad.

But the major talking point is in attack where there is no place for Sampdoria’s enigmatic star Antonio Cassano or Milan’s Pippo Inzaghi as Lazio’s 13-goal marksman Tommaso Rocchi is preferred.

This list is still unconfirmed and even if it should prove to be correct Don’s toughest decision will be removing six men from the list.

Donadoni’s “provisional squad”:

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Amelia, Buffon

Defenders: Barzagli, Bonera, Cannavaro, Cassetti, Chiellini, Gamberini, Grosso, Materazzi, Oddo, Panucci, Tonetto, Zambrotta

Midfielders: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Camoranesi, De Rossi, Gattuso, Montolivo, Perrotta, Pirlo

Strikers: Del Piero, Di Natale, Borriello, Quagliarella, Toni, Rocchi

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
My prediction for the final 23

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Amelia, Buffon

Defenders: Barzagli, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Grosso, Materazzi, Oddo, Panucci, Zambrotta

Midfielders: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Camoranesi, De Rossi, Gattuso, Perrotta, Pirlo

Strikers: Del Piero, Di Natale, Borriello, Quagliarella, Toni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)