Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Qualifier thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
You say that Donadoni is an idiot, and you're right... he was chosen by Demetrio Albertini (Guido Rossi's slave...) because he was a friend of his, and these are the results... Di Natale and Quagliarella are the top players for him, ADP is like many other players for him (!!!)... Donadoni is nervous, this could be his last match as CT if he fails...
personally i think if we slip up now and kick donadoni out it will be better than having him in the latter stages

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
im remaining optimistic bout todays match. im hoping that RD does a good job after SUCH a long time! im sure he must've made SOME progress with the team... or else he's just not cut out for the national team!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Georgia 3 - 1 Faroe Is. is a final score. KoSTARica will be pleased. Goals by Siradze (25) & Lashvili (45 & 90 - pen) for Georgia & Jacobsen (57) for Faroe. Someone called Benjam'in was sent off in the 65th minute. Italy/Scotland game is starting - I'm off! Ciao for now.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I gotta say this:

F$CK DONADONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't it be great to put Toni - Del Piero!????

What the heck is Di Natale doing?

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
calm down buddy, you should be happy that georgia took care of business today
:))))

Yeah and WE GEORGIANS ARE FAMOuS FOR HOSPITALITITY (REAlly!(! and I was really happy that they managef to score, truly happy for Faroe Island. They were celebratubg like crazy:) :D They had 0-20 balance if goals scored and recieved.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Are you guys watching this on RAI? Any updates would be greatly appreciated. I'm at work and can't watch it nor stream it. How does the Azzurri look in general? Keeping control? How's Canna playing? He's my fav Azzurri.

Grazie mille :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)