Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Qualifier thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is a part of what he said ...

“Clearly we will play to win, but I would be happy to achieve it the way Scotland did against Georgia last Saturday – at the last minute.”
I wanted to comment on that last night but forgot....seriously how can he be happy to ahieve a win like the Scotland vs Georgia one....Donadoni KNOWS that he's not up to It...atleast not a NT World Cup winners.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I wanted to comment on that last night but forgot....seriously how can he be happy to ahieve a win like the Scotland vs Georgia one....Donadoni KNOWS that he's not up to It...atleast not a NT World Cup winners.
Right Rab... It shows clearly how he has no ambitions.
A man like him, shouldn't lead the World Champions...

andrealoca

J1897.com guest
Mar 28, 2007
You say that Donadoni is an idiot, and you're right... he was chosen by Demetrio Albertini (Guido Rossi's slave...) because he was a friend of his, and these are the results... Di Natale and Quagliarella are the top players for him, ADP is like many other players for him (!!!)... Donadoni is nervous, this could be his last match as CT if he fails...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
From a Scottish point of veiw, Donadoni seems like a total fool.

He is putting out a pretty defensive side to play a team without any real ambition to cross the halfway line. The side Italy are putting out, while good defensively, lacks creativity and Toni is the only one who poses a serious goal threat.

That said, I still can't see Scotland getting anything from the game, I'll go for 1-0 Italia, with a late goal after some attacking subs have been put on.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he's a fucking idiot !!!

how the FIGC can put such an inexperienced coach in charge of the World Champions is beyond me ....

Italia 1 Scotland 1 :tdown:

we may see ourselves lose DONEadoni, but we could kiss the Euro's goodbye as well :cry:
Scotland won't score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)