Official: Almiron to Juve (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
According to corriere, Almiron will join us for 5 or 6 million euro's + the co-ownership of one of Paro, Molinaro or Volpato (who happens to be the shit).
volpy i like but i know that he wont play next season, paro i love but secco has hinted he will leave, and molinaro i too like and will provide depth for our full back position but i doubt he will stay :( id sooner see volpato leave on co own out of the 3

Mar 30, 2006
I hope he does good things for us ...

i am worried we will not be competitive .

We need to buy smart but we also need to sign one or 2 real big players

ALmiron might turn out to be one of our smart buys but after losing Ibra, Zambrottam Emerson, Canna and Vieira we will have alot of quality to recover if we hope to come close to where we were.

and milan and Inter will strengthen over the summer too

i would be impressed if we make a signing of the scale of Ribery or adriano ...

Jul 28, 2002
Almiron is better than nothing....at least there will be more cash for other areas and a greater chance of paro and Marchio getting a go.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Frings is rated highly, he is no Gerrard of course, but he definitely is quality for club and country.

As for Almiron, it is interesting that rumours of Mavuba spotted in turin as well as Appiah returning makes it hard to figure out who is going to be in our midfield next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)