Official: Almiron to Juve (4 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Once Amiron is official in mid April the Huntelaar and Barzagli signings will be confirmed soon after.
Is this kind of source or something, or you just hope?

we don't need a another one. Criscito is fine. He will be good enough plus don't forget that we can play Grygera there. in a worse case scenario we can use Chiellini and Zebina there as well.
Yeah, you have a point. If we can get two of these: Barzagli, Pepe, Milito or Heinze & play Chielini & Grygera as backs our defence is prety much O.K.! There is a slight problem, it's not problem actualy it's dillema, if Grygera is more cooperative with Nedved he would like to play on the left side, either Chiellini should transform to a RB or we can play Balza or take Molinaro! I still think transforming Chiellini is a more effective option because Giorgio is allredy one of my favourite players, infact he is in my top3. He's definitely Juve's future & Italy's maybe, I like him bcause he's quiet, consistent, he's not a kixer, loyal & pretty offensife but that's more in the shadow because of the great defensife play that he's having!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Haha that would be awesome :D

ATM I kinda like Balzaretti more than Chiellini, since he's making less mistakes and is better with the ball and passing, but Chili will become great and I like him pretty much.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Almiron has always looked good when I've seen him and we def need a 'quarterback' - doesn't have much height so maybe why we're also so keen on Frings..

But I hope he scores a hat-trick against Milan this weekend - keep those f*cks out of the Champs League next year!! Bye bye Kaka!!
Who do you want to score a hattrick? Frings?
Pizaro maybe...

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Haha that would be awesome :D

ATM I kinda like Balzaretti more than Chiellini, since he's making less mistakes and is better with the ball and passing, but Chili will become great and I like him pretty much.
Balza is much much more offensive than Chiellini, and he's a better passer but Chiellini doesn't make errors! Rarely. On the contrary Balza is more unstabile...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don´t know where are you looking when watching Juve games, but Chiellini is much better than Balzaretti, unless you only rate a fullback by their crosses....

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Haha... let it grow Balza...:D

But imo a modern, good, offensive back, should be able to play as a winger tooand I guess he can. He may not be the best but he can...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
But when his hair are longer like last season he looks at least like Nedved:D :eyebrows:
:lol2:
Haha... let it grow Balza...:D

But imo a modern, good, offensive back, should be able to play as a winger tooand I guess he can. He may not be the best but he can...
:agree: And, like Pavel, Balza has a sense of commitment to the club & will run all over the park whether to win the ball or to go on the offensive for Juve.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
:lol2:

:agree: And, like Pavel, Balza has a sense of commitment to the club & will run all over the park whether to win the ball or to go on the offensive for Juve.
Exactly:p

btw. Today he seriously showed that he have the ability to play in a more offensive place, in fact that he scored a goal...

OP
Durden

Durden

May 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #180
    First time I've seen him play in the match against Milan. I know it's not fair to judge him on one match so I just hope he's better normaly. I know he's not a ballwinner but I thought he was better defensively??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)