------------- Trezegol--------------

Reserves:
----------------------Mirante---------------------

-----------Kovac---Bum Bum---Canini---------

----------------Marchisio----Zanetti-------------

Marchionni-----------------------------Brazzo---

---------------------Giovinco----------------------

---------Palladino--------------Paolucci-------
------------------------------ (Lanzafame)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
nternazionale in Flamini link
Wednesday 4 April, 2007
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini could join Inter in the summer, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The 23-year-old Frenchman is contracted to the Gunners until 2008, but recently stated that he would be happy to leave sooner rather than later.

“I think I have reached the end of a cycle,” said the player in an interview with L’Equipe.

“I spent the last three seasons at Arsenal and my lawyer told me that I can leave the club in June, I just need to pay them next year’s salary,” added the midfielder.

“I think the upcoming three seasons will be very important and I want to reach a higher level.

“Arsenal are a young team, but I am not playing enough now and I am going through a difficult period.

“My main objective is to grow and improve. I want to score more and win the Champions League.”

Inter are looking for young blood in midfield and Flamini’s words have been interpreted as a request to the Nerazzurri, who have reiterated that next year’s season target will be the Champions League.

The Arsenal man has also allegedly spoken to his former teammate Patrick Vieira, who spoke well of his Italian experiences with Inter and Juventus.

Furthermore, the Via Durini outfit have seemingly lost the out in the race with Juventus to sign Empoli star Sergio Almiron.

When did that happen?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So Flamini wants to sit on the bench and inter cos he can't get in the team before Vieira just lke at Arsenal.

Hope we have got Almiron, that would be the second player after Grygera to choose us over Inter,

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For the last time, Almiron likes to be the quarterback with the ball in midfield, either coming back deep or supporting the attack, very similar to Veron except that Sergio probably works a little harder. We need that sort of player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we don't need a another one. Criscito is fine. He will be good enough plus don't forget that we can play Grygera there. in a worse case scenario we can use Chiellini and Zebina there as well.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
we don't need a another one. Criscito is fine. He will be good enough plus don't forget that we can play Grygera there. in a worse case scenario we can use Chiellini and Zebina there as well.
Maybe, you're right, but it would be great with another. You know then Criscito, will be the younger upcoming defender, there gonna be back-up. And then one-day he stands in the starting 11. That's the way to build a great defender imo.

Jul 24, 2006
Almiron has always looked good when I've seen him and we def need a 'quarterback' - doesn't have much height so maybe why we're also so keen on Frings..

But I hope he scores a hat-trick against Milan this weekend - keep those f*cks out of the Champs League next year!! Bye bye Kaka!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)