Offensive problems (3 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I doubt there will be problems......Zlatan is a good striker....if he plays regularly, he should be able to put 1 in every second match...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
With all dues respect Vinman (I'm unusually polite, because you're big enough to kick my ass ;) ), I dont think we have offensive problems, and even if we do, they can be solved pretty easily. We'll only have problems if Zlatan, Alex and Trez all get injured at the same time, which is possible, but unlikely.

If Trez and Alex do get injured at the same time, we could play just Zlatan up front, in a 4-2-3-1. Also, we could play Kapo or Olivera up front with him, ore we could even play a 4-5-1 with 2 playmakers. We dont have to play 2 strikers every match.
I'm with Zlatan on this one. Ibrahimovic can easily take either Del Piero or Trezeguet's place, and if both Alex and David get injured at the same time, we can switch to 4-2-3-1 with Olivera, Nedved and Kapo in support of Zlatan.

Injuries to both Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet would hurt us most I reckon, as DP isn't capable of playing on his own upfront. We'd have to go with a Zala-Ale partnership, which could work but wouldn't be ideal. Let's just hope that we're lucky for once as far as injuries go.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
The only offensive problem we have is Alesandreo Del Piero
I second that. I like DP he's got skills and grace, but he hasn't been performing consistenly, I see Zlatan n Trez duet by mid season as starters.

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Who plays right now or all-time?
1 in every matach are= 37 i think or not? how many matches are this year for juve.
37 are to many or not? that is van nistelrooy, he can shots 20 goals when his form is good, but i also think that trezeguet will shot more goals then him.

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++

Yep but he still shit and all the witty remarks u want wont change that. get rid of this guy and bring back Micco or get Mutu.
Dude, why the harshness? You can't stand Del Piero, fine. But saying he's shit only because he's had a bad season isn't really a valid argument now, is it?, I mean, this is a guy who's saved Juventus on countless times, I think he deserves respect. True, he isn't what he used to be but he's far from being what you are saying he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)