(not) sleeping (1 Viewer)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

dont you go to school? if so, how do you do to be awake?
    i had school yesterday, mid yesterday, and survived..and today i have not classes, not lectures, no tutorials :extatic: same as tomorrow

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    word of advice Fabi, dont get addicted to beer, too much of it just aint good for you :)

ah who am I kidding, im wish i live in Venezuela few years back :D it's that easy to get beer?

no offence, but where do you get your beer from? home? shop? friends? :angel:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Beer is pretty easy to get considering my dad works in the most important beer company of the country and gets it for free, haha

but alcohol we can get anywhere (liquor shops) although we have some usuals where we know they WILL sell to us, they usually dont ask for IDs and if they do we got the fake ones!!

when i was like in eight grade we used to ask +18 people to buy it for us but the last years weve doing it ourselves

and dont tell me you couldnt drink in malaysia when you were younger!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ur dad works for a beer company!?!?! :eek:

It's pretty easy to get alcohol here too... just get a friend to buy it for you, or if you're tricky like me... get a fake ID :p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Yeah he works as a lawyer :strong:
    but I never really ask him for beers to drink, because I never do. I just ask him for the limited edition packages and stuff to collect them.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #69
    ok, I admit i could get a drink when i was earlier..but your parents allow you to drink??!? shiiiiiiitt :D

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    i Have slept, 59 hours into my journey.

and i have absolutely no idea how i did :dazed

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I didn't sleep tonight, had a major essay to write, will hand it in in a few hours.

So right now, I haven't slept for about 25 hours, and I still have to go to school. Not that tired really.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Reza ] ++
    whenever there is a pillow ,i can sleep .:D
    i really amazed why someone bear from lack of sleeping .
    Yeah...me too.

I can sleep everywhere: I can even sleep standing up in a train.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehe that's the kind of skill u learn living in a crowded asian country :p I experienced plenty of that back while I was in Korea ;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Hehe that's the kind of skill u learn living in a crowded asian country :p I experienced plenty of that back while I was in Korea ;)
    Yeah...

But my crave for sleep is inborn :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    I didn't sleep tonight, had a major essay to write, will hand it in in a few hours.

So right now, I haven't slept for about 25 hours, and I still have to go to school. Not that tired really.
    I usually stay up all night studying for exams. It's not a problem but once I'm done with the exam, I just wanna sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)